Reno area meet!

hellamikey

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is everybody going to bring????? We need to know, I will bring a great looking Datsun guy and his beautiful wife. Maybe a Coupe or 2.

We got the chips and salsa, and water?

Sounds good!

I'll bring some beer, some burger stuff and some potato salad or something...

this lol.

datsunwizard said he was gonna pick up some meat, no specifics yet though...

-1..... I can't make it. Still be on the road back from Vegas!. Had fun meeting up with hellamikey, rwilly and datsunwizard. I did have a slight issue on the way home tho! Sprung a mild lead in my radiator and apparently my tranny wasn't full on gear oil so she was whining pretty damn loud!

-1..... I can't make it. Still be on the road back from Vegas!. Had fun meeting up with hellamikey, rwilly and datsunwizard. I did have a slight issue on the way home tho! Sprung a mild lead in my radiator and apparently my tranny wasn't full on gear oil so she was whining pretty damn loud!

Hell, just leave LV a little earlier. Too hot to drive during the day. Nice to meet you and your wife at INO, sorry with having to leave early.

+1

What do you need me to bring? Sorry I missed the first meet but I got off work later than expected.

If anyone has the vents for a 78 280z hood, fan and bolts for my L20, hood release cable for a 510. Pm me so we can discuss prices. Thanks in advance.

+1

What do you need me to bring? Sorry I missed the first meet but I got off work later than expected.

If anyone has the vents for a 78 280z hood, fan and bolts for my L20, hood release cable for a 510. Pm me so we can discuss prices. Thanks in advance.

I have some vents too.

Hell, just leave LV a little earlier. Too hot to drive during the day. Nice to meet you and your wife at INO, sorry with having to leave early.

i tried to talk the wifey into leaving LV early but she wasn't too keen on the idea of leaving at 6 in the morning. LOL

James and Mikey those parts would be sweet. I will bring some cash. Pm me some prices please.

James: The struts I need for another car I'm picking up next week. Worked out a trade today and it needs front suspension, however, it worked out I'm scoring with no cash outta pocket! Woo hoo!