Reno area meet!

hellamikey

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be able to make it. So 12:00 or 1:00 at Reno INO on the 12th?

good point! Are we going to the Reno INO (South Virginia st. Right off of 395) or the Sparks INO (Pyramid Way, right off of I-80)?

I've always preferred the Sparks location myself.

I'm down for a fun run to Reno with Dave and the gang. I'll bring it up this friday at the pizza gig. Dave only plans fun runs on Sat. Would you Datsun heads be down for a Sat fun run meet?

James,

That would be great ,bringing that up at the pizza night. Hopefully the weather starts turning around by the 19th.

So just to recap:

We'll be having a small get-together on the 12th at INO (Sparks one? Reno?) 12:30ish.

And the main meet-up on the 19th (With a few of our Sac Rat friends as guests!)

as far as the 19th goes, did we still want to do a pot-luck BBQ thing at Idewild Park, or is there interest in something else?

I'd like to get this nailed down, so I can make up a little flier type thing to put in windows of Dattos i see before the meet.

opinions?

Warm-up meet was awesome! Thanks to Datsunwizard, r-willy, and KA260KC for the good company!

ok, so for next Sunday, anyone have any dietary issues as far as food goes? Allergies? Vegetarian? Kosher? just throwing it out there in case!

Has there been a time figured out? I might be running behind, after the 20 hour round trip drive to Canby (well worth it). Vic and I are ready for more Datsun fun.

X2! thumbup1.gif

Has there been a time figured out? I might be running behind, after the 20 hour round trip drive to Canby (well worth it). Vic and I are ready for more Datsun fun.

12pm!

I figure people will roll in when they can, but I think 12 is a decent time. I'll be there a little earlier to stake our claim on the spot I've picked out.

What is everybody going to bring????? We need to know, I will bring a great looking Datsun guy and his beautiful wife. Maybe a Coupe or 2.

We got the chips and salsa, and water?

Sounds good!

I'll bring some beer, some burger stuff and some potato salad or something...