Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These aren't new Watanabes,,,,, I only have 2 of them,,,,,, just now they have different sized tires

not shure if I can fit the big baloons in the back ...... it's a 225/45 BF G-force vs. a 225/40 Falken ... looks WAY different

really tempted to get hub adapters for the new fake Wats ...... "Rota RKR" .... only avail. in 15x8 +0 4x100

..... if I cut the lug bolts I'd want a ~15mm hub adapter ...... re-drilled Rotas? ... :lol:

OR you can just get 15x8 +0 Konig rewind which are already 4x114.3.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this just going to be a lawn ornament?

Is it going to be driven ever again?

:o :o :lol:

It'll be cool either way

i think itll get there... i mean look at lowla now..

she was just a former shell, like ruby...

i do wanna see this thing rollin under its own power tho.. that would be pretty epic.

• 4 weeks later...

Is this just going to be a lawn ornament?

Is it going to be driven ever again?

i think itll get there... i mean look at lowla now..

7708850212_503dbcc9c7_n.jpg

This build is awesome!

I think when youre done working on the car, you should leave the fender flares taped on like that... would be epic.

I'm going to clear coat everything again ... I want the flares removable,,, but everything is so weak without any fender arches

Are you going to have the rear door functional?

yes

I want to buy this car!

NO!!!!!

I'm not going to say this looks bad, because it doesn't. It actually looks pretty good. But I still don't agree with it. Please prove me wrong. I would like to be wrong in this instance.

It's WAY past looking good ever again .... .. :lol: ... I REALLY wish I had just fixed the rust under the back seat and kept her driving

Bump for some updates....

(Hope your back is feeling better)

Meh,,, not really .... at least Ruby rolls .... :lol: .... she's so heavy with the doors on .... :rofl: