Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

We are going WAY back to 2006 B.R. ... . Before Ratsun ..... laugh.gif

I was browsing through pics of Shasta 06 and saw this car ....... . . it was ahead of it's time,, one of the first SR510's.... first exposed FMIC on a 510 I had ever seen

... . most importiantly it was SLAMMED .. . . biggrin.gif .... . . and BTW this is THE car that started Ratsun: ............ built and driven by Icehouse

aaanormal_IMG_1432.jpg

aaanormal_IMG_1434.jpg

Theinsidepassage.jpg

normal_IMG_1433.jpg

...... before the SR20 swap ..... . a N/A CA18DE .. . . a great Fuel efficient motor for a DD 510: ........ biggrin.gif ...... but this is not my car:

vvc1.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not my 4dr ......... but I have one that looks just like it ... . :ninja: ..... :hyper: ......... :fu:

.. and Jeff really wants my new 4 door because he sold that car to Thrillen: ... . may 2007,, ... .. ,, Ratsun started in January 07

aaaIMG_98841.jpg

now it's a daily KA:

510-1.jpg

5102.jpg

5101.jpg

Yes I got Phil's 4 door ... .. :D .... traded my big brake wilwoods, BlueBird Tailights, a griffin radiator, and some cash

.. . . I think we are both happy . .. . :D ..... and it's my ticket to Canby ...... :cool:

d6ada12a.jpg

b14cb7f9.jpg

Phil traded parts/wiring for a freshly rebuilt L16 with zero miles on it ..... . . :D

d52bd0d0.jpg

april24052.jpg

april24054.jpg

april24053.jpg

april24051.jpg

april24050.jpg

e19106b8.jpg

33cf84f7.jpg

Thanks James ..... .. hopefully everything will work out ...... ... I've still got the pink-slip and it will drive anywhere now .. .. .. without the tires melting.... :lol:

.... I got some new front wheel bearings, which it needs.. . .. and I want to bleed the front brakes before I drive it home