Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

REAR: 16x8 +12 Panasports 215/40/16 tires ....... . FRONT: 16x7 +0 . 195/40/16 tires .... no spacers, 510 struts, rubs on front fenders bad

5777933299_464bcdb900_b.jpg

for the people who thinks me hates thread or indys work and progression.... this is my current background replacing laecons wagon car....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In for my post on this page . :lol: . Planning to raise the front frame rails about 2.5",, and make it look like a stock engine bay

It's only $30 in metal to try this last idea, if it doesn't work, the whole front clip gets hacked off, and put the shell on a Miata suspensioned frame

I'm not a mini-trucker Jrock,, I wouldn't mind a 521 or 510 goon that fits on this frame . :sneaky: . I love all the comments positive or negative IDGAF

for the people who thinks me hates thread or indys work and progression.... this is my current background replacing laecons wagon car....

you have a lil shit on your nose jrock.

In for my post on this page . :lol: . Planning to raise the front frame rails about 2.5",, and make it look like a stock engine bay

It's only $30 in metal to try this last idea, if it doesn't work, the whole front clip gets hacked off, and put the shell on a Miata suspensioned frame

I'm not a mini-trucker Jrock,, I wouldn't mind a 521 or 510 goon that fits on this frame . :sneaky: . I love all the comments positive or negative IDGAF

have you learned to weld yet? or how to cut a straight line for that matter?

• Like 1

we can find u a 521......i would love to see your progression in the truck realm....as far as brown stuff on my nose... if brown stuff is appreciation for a cool car with a killer look and even better fuckit style then hey yeah i got brown on my nose...im a sucker for cool shit...

Every time I come to this thread I look. And think of atleast 3 comments I can make and hit the back button..... Indy get a plan for this car and Finnish it up! And you need stay away from sawzalls and I need to stay away from bondo ollz

^^ What Dat said, Indy already has a plan for the 510, like I said before, he's just fu*king with us! :rofl: I do have one word of warning there for ya Indy, if you go too much, your 510 is gunna start looking like that 620 pickup....do I need to post the pic? I would hope not!

have you though about doing a-arm suspension in the front?

thats what i am talking about... i had sketched out and semi figured how to adapt 620 front end into a 510 for bagging... but when i got done it seemed just as easy to just go mustang2.....i got a 620 front clip with your name all over it indy...now that would defiatley put u over the top as far as minitrucker is involved....

ps being called a mini trucker is a term of endearment.....many consider minitrucks to be the pioneer of chassis fabrication...being minitruckers have been trying zaney shit since the 80's all in the name of maximum lowage...and alot of those things and or ideas from minitrucks are used today in many forms of car building.... see minitruckers have more than just black sox and flat billed hats to bring to the table...lol

• Like 1

I'm not trying to drag doors .....:lol:

My math says it will drive exactly like Lowla does now, with the back rocker panel seam on the ground,, and the front 1inch off the ground

the problem is even with 195/45/14 tires,, I can't go much lower than any other 510 .. short of cutting a Miata in half, I'm not buying a Heidts IFS .... I figured if I don't try this now, I'd do it to another 510 someday . :lol: I can always go back to full tube frame Miata everything 510/521

7829290870_9d2ed64b05_o.jpg

Hopefully everything will be 2.5" higher than this: .. which would be 3.5" raised LCA's . and 4" shorter than stock 710 struts

6937407991_4290d2c5a7_o.jpg

7072288031_6d8f0db9d8_o.jpg

7072288145_9da9f0d76e_o.jpg

The 80's RWD Isuzu Impulse's have a short arm / long arm suspension with a rack all mounted neatly on the crossmember much like the Mustang / Pinto but the Impulse crossmember just unbolts from the car where the Mustang is part of the unibody if you were using a stock one. The Impulse is also smaller and lighter than the Mustang but doesn't have the aftermarket support the Mustang has. I have a complete one (rotor to rotor) stashed I'd donate if you wanted and were closer.