Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

ps first twenty pages read like a datsun movie...pages 21-40, lots of hmm's and then the last 14 pages....holy angst john lee malvo......u dont own a capric do u....but i see a datto fire...or at least a ember .... the breeze is picking u and before no time this bitch will be blazing....and draggin....Im just gonna say this quietly.... rb26.....and 13 inch slots...

is there a build thread on the 710 .. searched but meh no luck...wheres it at 4 to 6 weeks...

lastly... indy u sure u never minitrucked....i see some real mini trucker in u....turnup the voltage worse u can do is blow out ...hey u got a welder to weld the hole shut..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit. I just realized this car started Ratsun.

Now you can't quit, or Ratsun will quit to.

SAVE THE 510, SAVE THE RATSUN.

if your talking about icehouse old dime.that's here in everett in safe hands haha and is on the road

Oh shit .. Phil saw it .. :blush: . . sorry dude .... I can't even begin to explain how shitty I feel about this car

Redbanner is right, after page 5 this thread turned to shit .... Turtle wax was a bad idea, clearcoat was worse, I could have fixed the rust under the back seat in a few days and been driving it for another 20 years

My plan was to undercoat the whole car and floors bright red, but leave the patina exterior w/ NO FLARES .. clearcoating the roof only would have looked cool

with a shaved red engine bay, ITB L16, exaust tunnel, and maroon door panels/headliner :cool:

• Like 1

You know, my girlfriend was pretty upset when she saw "RIP" in your thread title. She wouldn't even let me check out the updates while she was here...

So I think you owe it to her, and Ratsun, to get Ruby back on the road without a skateboard under her. :lol:

I live near you .. I wish I had the knowledge of body work to help you bring it back... I can't even weld, but I want to see the car done! :(

Everyone loved it because it had the same spirit as rusty the BMW. It was the car that would never die.

Put a drivetrain in it and rock it as a doorless zombie, as long as it rolls...

I wish I was closer cause I CAN weld :D and I'd love to help. Welding is great fun. I wish I had more chance to do it.

Indy, I've got to give you credit for having the balls to try this stuff. Ratsun is full of failed attempts but someone's gotta try it first. Ruby will rise from the ashes. What a history she has already. I say keep it up and have fun in the process. Its only metal and it can be fixed. People have made really cool rat rods from less.

• Like 1

you have shocked the shit out of me a couple times, moments i dropped my phone, slammed laptop shut or screamed at my monitor.

or even walked in a circle doing all three.

but ive also thought that you made it work so many times. it was my least favoret 510, and my most faverite so many times. im not bi-polar in real life, but in Indy510's ratty rusty ruby, it was hard no to be.

indy its an epic thread, entertaining either way, your an artist and an entertainer, only time can tell weather your geinus or insane, probly insane, but deffenatly infoumas

• Like 4

i-like-this.jpg

this is one rat bastard death trap.............. and i really wanna see you finish it and drive it.

get those Jesus sandals on, put down the camera, and pick up the welder.

flip that bitch to B-3/4, get out of the wind, and weld that fucker up.

• Like 3