Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

You should call me I might have you something you will love

And I might have some cool wheels/tires I would trade for whatever the fuck that is ... :lol: ... I will call you tommorow ... :sneaky:

How much does a 510 roof weigh? . something is still really heavy . I want to pick it up and move it ... :lol: front clip/engine bay must weigh alot

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all that steel I hope you've learned what penetration is!! Crank up the heat bro!!

Oh, and if your already this far into it, basically starting from scratch, I expect to see some CRAZINESS when it comes to drivetrain. Hayabusa you say ? ? :D :D

• Like 1

That's a nice welder. I'm not sure why your welds are so shitty???? :rofl:

I broke the flow meter 4 months ago . and it still regulates gas flow, but the meter doesn't read anything (I check it by ear) :lol:

I need to watch some "learn to weld" videos ..... cause I can't blame the machine:

7793693078_b72c2e1d8b_c.jpg

finish it you fuck.

strap on your welding sandals and get out there :rofl:

I call dibs on the bubble flares.

I'm not giving up . I just found out my 710 isn't coming back for another 4-6 weeks, , so hopefully Ruby can roll the fuck out of the way by then :rofl:

I think Indy likes the 710

Yeah, I kinda hate 510's now ... :lol: ..... no, seriously .. :mad:

...how many cars on ratsun are actually driven "slammed to the ground"?

No one,,, cause it's fucking impossible .. you'd be lucky to drive with the rockers 3.5" off the ground .. 4.5" might make it over a speedbump

I have two that i currently drive pretty slammed to the ground............

I literally cannot fathom how sixtyninedime drove that car that low .... . he was tucking rim on 14's ... and those DR20's are WAY more tucked than my 4dr ever was

..... except that one time I took the rear coils out just for pics .... :lol:

6293078993_1931b3c59a_o.jpg

Good for you Indy!

This looks like way too much fun!

You have no idea

is

that 400$ worth of steel for the car your done working on?

$112 and yes

No Matter What Anyone Says....

This Is Ratsun

Where Car SHOULD Be Cut Up And Slammed To The Ground

FUCK YEAH!!!! .. Ratsun is all about thinking outside the box,,, or how to lower said box ... :lol:

this build stopped being fun when I didn't want it to end up in a dumpster . and somehow right when it was headed that way, it began to be fun again ... :rofl:

I've been hacking up this car for the last 30 pages .. not shure why everyone thought it was cool ... :lol:

...... .. can't go lower:

7738008672_0356c5d924_o.jpg

fixed?

7799952126_e99b80ff29_o.jpg

for the record, i liked i on page 5ish, since then im only here for some sort of conclusion.... i need fucking closure! :rofl: :lol: :confused:

i like it again

i think

No one,,, cause it's fucking impossible .. you'd be lucky to drive with the rockers 3.5" off the ground .. 4.5" might make it over a speedbump

Idk about that, I've seen your pictures of where you say is the lowest to drive a 510 is possible(you actually messaged it to me) but my cars lower and I daily it. Front crossmember less than 2", maybe 1.5", to lazy to measure.