Chris' cream sicle "squirt squirt"

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, for anyone watching this thread, I have to make it a point to say that James and Victory do TOP NOTCH WORK. I couldn't be happier with the way my car worked out. The body looks great, the paint is beautiful. James also spent a LOT of time with me going over my options and really had my best interest in mind. I'm not sure how much longer he will be doing body and paint work on cars, but I am pretty frickin' honored that he did mine. This is going to be my baby for the rest of my life, so I am glad I had someone who is not only a Datsun freak but a paint freak do my car right. A truly great experience for me, I would recommend in a heartbeat!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

The rest of the story.

Last summer August 2014 I get a call, Creamsicle Chris "James I'm selling my car, you get 1st dibbs". Broke at the time I manage to scrape money together and buy it. Figured I would finish it and drive it. However I didn't paint it for me. I buy the car tow it to Oregon, get the interior done. Tow it back to my shop, and realize I'm out of money.

A friend of mine comes by, falls in love with the car and we make a deal for him to finish the Datsunville strikes again project.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/60022-datsunville-strikes-again/page-1

Someone started the swap and bailed so I was in a bind. Most of you know I'm a body and paint guy, and don't play well with swaps.

So Tim and I made a deal he took Creamsicle, (at this point completely painted, complete new interior, and full coilover suspension, 4 wheel disc).

He decided to install an SR20DET.

Once running Chris and Tim started talking and Creamsicle Chris actually bought his 1st 510 back from Tim.

The rest of the story.

1419_zpsznnedoul.jpeg

1508_zps4n3tvtvy.jpeg

1510_zpslov0rn99.jpeg

1566_zpswnranuwy.jpeg

PART_1431882217886_0516151109_zpsmcmpmvf

• Like 2

The rest of the story.

Last summer August 2014 I get a call, Creamsicle Chris "James I'm selling my car, you get 1st dibbs". Broke at the time I manage to scrape money together and buy it. Figured I would finish it and drive it. However I didn't paint it for me. I buy the car tow it to Oregon, get the interior done. Tow it back to my shop, and realize I'm out of money.

A friend of mine comes by, falls in love with the car and we make a deal for him to finish the Datsunville strikes again project.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/60022-datsunville-strikes-again/page-1

Someone started the swap and bailed so I was in a bind. Most of you know I'm a body and paint guy, and don't play well with swaps.

So Tim and I made a deal he took Creamsicle, (at this point completely painted, complete new interior, and full coilover suspension, 4 wheel disc).

He decided to install an SR20DET.

Once running Chris and Tim started talking and Creamsicle Chris actually bought his 1st 510 back from Tim.

The rest of the story.

1419_zpsznnedoul.jpeg

1508_zps4n3tvtvy.jpeg

1510_zpslov0rn99.jpeg

1566_zpswnranuwy.jpeg

PART_1431882217886_0516151109_zpsmcmpmvf

MORE PICS!!!