DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

Did you read the

Just read that listing, I was entertained (Changed the font to make it easier to read):

This guy needs to slow down and run a spell check. I am not perfect, but this was painful to read.

He makes it sound like it will be broken by the time it gets to you. :lol:

At $5 for the monster truck and $1 for the 620 he's making about $4 a pop. Not sure if it would be worth it to me to sell mine.  :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He makes it sound like it will be broken by the time it gets to you. :lol:

At $5 for the monster truck and $1 for the 620 he's making about $4 a pop. Not sure if it would be worth it to me to sell mine.   :)

Yours look waaaaay better! And are built better!

• Like 1

I couldnt find the other toy thread... so Il just post what I bought today here:

James Bond edition Toyota 2000GT

f1836d2895cf11e3ac54129e12f3c781_8.jpg

Another Transformer Z to match up with my BRE Transformer (now I just need Prowl the police Z)

667f661e95cf11e393c612ea443118ff_8.jpg

These Star Wars cups

acdcf0aa95ce11e389941239b0cdd749_8.jpg

And lastly this Christmas ornament... HUGE Ninja Turtle fan:

382d4ea295cf11e3ab2b12f292af6a15_8.jpg

They are still available new. I just bought 3 of them a few months ago. Now I have 6. :devil:

They are about $14 each new from HLJ. Shipping is another $10-12, so you really want to order 2-3 at a time. Up to 3 kits, the shipping is about the same.

Arrggh... They're back ordered.

Giving you guys a heads up all K-Mart stores today are gonna have a limited supply of the new Blue Datsun 620 HotWheels go before 9:00am once there gone there gone!

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/2014/02/14/get-your-blue-hot-wheels-x-jnc-datsun-620-this-saturday-at-kmart/

They are still available new. I just bought 3 of them a few months ago. Now I have 6.   :devil:

They are about $14 each new from HLJ. Shipping is another $10-12, so you really want to order 2-3 at a time. Up to 3 kits, the shipping is about the same. 

Sweet, Thanks! I bought mine on ebay and now they are $40 and I refuse to pay that.

Giving you guys a heads up all K-Mart stores today are gonna have a limited supply of the new Blue Datsun 620 HotWheels go before 9:00am once there gone there gone!

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/2014/02/14/get-your-blue-hot-wheels-x-jnc-datsun-620-this-saturday-at-kmart/

I'm standing in the Kmart waiting now. They only have like three cases (mixed cars) and a whole bunch of people standing around. This is not going to be pretty.

7E496A65-8643-4C41-B255-C764C7720CDC-120

I got one yellow 2000 gt as well.  I hit everyone they had left in beaverton, i didnt even know about this shit i just went into kmart and saw the crowd and was like whats goign on, and saw someone holding a blue 620. I was fighting tooth and nail to get as many as i got. 

Got lucky at the Big-K this morning.  Both my daughter and I won the raffle to get a case...and my buddy won as well.  

2 T-Hunts

1 Super T-Hunt (55 Gasser)

1 Simpsons 

Bunch of 620s, few 2000 GTs and a bunch of other random cars.  Not a bad haul 

People were just tossing the 620s back on the table and we were snagging them up.  Picked up a few Jetsons at the 99 cent store as well.

DSCF6144_zps62c66579.jpg

• Like 2

I got three blue 620's, a blue gasser, a Simpson, a bunch of the silver BRS, 2 white Bimmers, as well as a few of the purple Summit Chevelle's, and a bunch of other random newbies.

The new BRS land Bimmers looks really cool as does the Chevelle.

Also scored one of the kdays picture cards. The people at my store were all about the 620' I was lucky to have been called and score the three I got. Nine is a mothership load. Overall I was happy with my haul, three is good but nine is better.^^^

I wanted a homer, i was pissed at the raffle, every person gets 5 mins to go through a box and pick 5 cars, i was like GAHHHH every time i saw a 620 get picked out.  I got 9 so i was happy.

Yeah, I thought the raffle kinda sucked. Only ended up getting 2 620s and 2 of the BMWs. Also wanted a homer, but they had it tightly controlled and I was running late for the fun run. At least they will be available in the regular stores.