DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those Tomica's are so bad ass and built like tanks. I have yet to pick up a 411 or the sunny models, seems as if they always want around $30 for any sunny models. I have scored a few diferent Hako's as well as a few different toyotas and Mitsubishi Colts that are spectacular. (I need to clear some space on my harddrive for photos, It will not let me upload any more pics from my camera or phone).

Here is a new mainline model coming soon, I love the cab over haulers, although not Japanese they are cool and allow me to fit two cars into the space of one.

And still only a $1.09.

IMG_1403.JPG

IMG_1400.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

• Like 2

Most of these cars are in the neighborhood of about 1/67 scale some are 1/64. If shopping watch out for the 1/87 and Tomica even has a 1/100 scale. I have a few and they are to small in my opinion. Buyer beware.

Yeah, I got a 510.....too small.....bad ass hauler^^^^

Yeah, its cool. detail is good, but it is about the difference in size like the Hotwheels to the Jada size. I wouldnt pay more than $10-12 tho---I'd like to see the white one above in person to see how big IT is......I like the stock look best.....