DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw about 30 of the white 510 / Bluebird Hot Wheels at a Big Lots yesterday. If there is a demand I'll make plans to go back and pick some up. Soooo.. if anyone needs this in their collection desperately, let me know.

• 1 month later...

The bre 510 was supposed to be otu in september, i have a bad feeling the racing legends line got axed. I have seen walmarts in my area and toys r us get rid of the sections with racing legends in them. I hope not because i want the bre 510 to come out.

The bre 510 was supposed to be otu in september, i have a bad feeling the racing legends line got axed. I have seen walmarts in my area and toys r us get rid of the sections with racing legends in them. I hope not because i want the bre 510 to come out.

Yea I see the same thing. The Fredmeyers in corvallis dropped it in may. And the Target here in Hillsboro dropped back in april.

I usually just stick with Three of each. One to show, one to go and one to trade. I'm not a Hot Wheels collector, are the extras trade bate, or do you keep as an investment? Wondering what the long term appreciation is on Hot Wheels, someone educate me. I only buy Datsun / Nissan, and any old cars I've owned or close family and friends owned over the years.