DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Freddys in Oregon City had nothing of interest except some 350z a white and a yellow one.

Checked the walmart in Woodburn yesterday (I work nearby) and they had tons of the silvias and skylines. I almost hoarded a few, but decided not to.

Freddys in Oregon City had nothing of interest except some 350z a white and a yellow one.

Checked the walmart in Woodburn yesterday (I work nearby) and they had tons of the silvias and skylines. I almost hoarded a few, but decided not to.

• 2 weeks later...

picked up two of the skylines this weekend at the hotwheels/matchbox convention..also got one of the hardbody and a Z. That hardbody and that Z you have look like they are on older cards...do they say what year they are?? the hardbody could be worth some good $

When I picked them up the first thing I did was look at the © date on the back because I knew they weren't the current models/cards. They are both ©1991.

The back of the Z card shows a hummer with it stating "available summer 1992."

I figured someone found a box in the back and put it out.. *shrugs*

• 2 weeks later...

I got two Hakos at Toys R Us and a yellow 510 short card. Not sure if they are rare or not but thought it would add to the collection.

IMG_1356.jpg

Then I got two more Hakos at Target. One had a black smudge on the top and a chip in the rear spoiler. This may be the one my son opens up to play with. Also found a blue 510 at a toy display at Cars and Coffee Las Vegas this weekend.

DSCF6234.jpg

Not sure if they are rare or not but thought it would add to the collection.

not rare, but def a nice addition! i recently got one. & only the yellow.

they aren't normally sold in the states, they are the 'international' card.

i find them in the wallyworld more than anywhere else.

Cleaned out a walmart near me and snagged 10!!! I left 2 on the racks for the kiddos. I also snagged a yellow 350Z and a yellow S15. Got a bunch of the 510s, gotta find some of the BRE- esque 240 treasure hunts now....

picked up a couple of the white 510's the other day, one for me and one for the boy, he's also got the yellow one. I jumped on ebay and bought one of the hardbodies for him and 2 different ones for me. I also picked up the 2 newest versions of the 350z; the yellow one and the white one.