DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, obrut said:

Jesse how did you find that out?  I did some searching and couldn't find any info beside a reddit post and the bre signing with Pete and John.  Why does hotwheels not have anything on the website?

Yes, how does one find such information?  Hot Wheels site is ridiculous.

On 11/18/2021 at 7:42 AM, obrut said:

Jesse how did you find that out?  I did some searching and couldn't find any info beside a reddit post and the bre signing with Pete and John.  Why does hotwheels not have anything on the website?

On 11/18/2021 at 9:49 AM, iceman510 said:

Yes, how does one find such information?  Hot Wheels site is ridiculous.

I check out Lamely group online and on Youtube. Hot Wheels site is pretty useless, unless you are an RLC Member, at any info, and by the time they post it, it is already too late.

Outside sources is the best bet. 

And also Orange Track Die Cast 

https://orangetrackdiecast.com/

Edited by Jesse C.
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still hoping to get lucky to snag the new slammed D21 Hardbody in the Boulevard Series. Walmart and Target is nearly empty of all HW these days in my neck of the woods.  I've even been trying Walgreens and CVS and Rite Aid hoping to get lucky.  I never found the blue one from last year either, but my daughter did.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2021 at 10:57 AM, olskool720 said:

Still hoping to get lucky to snag the new slammed D21 Hardbody in the Boulevard Series. Walmart and Target is nearly empty of all HW these days in my neck of the woods.  I've even been trying Walgreens and CVS and Rite Aid hoping to get lucky.  I never found the blue one from last year either, but my daughter did.

Try the checkout line at Vons/Safeway or any other grocery store.  You might be surprised at what you find in those large grab boxes.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, VFR800 said:

Not sure if there's any of the german grovery chain ' Aldi' stores in USA/Canada but there's a new batch of HW  "mystery models "  showing up here in AUS. 

These are three of the popular ones in the latest wave - 

274763383-985239849052973-17830636892302

* not my photo *

We have three Aldi stores here in the San Diego region, I will check them out. Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, iceman510 said:

I still have not found one in a store.  ☹️

Try the Target website itself, as these are a Target exclusive, but Hot Wheels has already released the new sets and these are disappearing fast. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...