DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1996 thru 2011ish Hot Wheels First Editions for sale, many variations over those years. Kind of hard to take good pictures of around 2000 cars? Mainly FEs, there are a very few THs and some errors. Just to damn many to list. Lots of cool cars and many stupid ones also. What ever year they released 100 FEs with those dumb fatbacks cars, got them all. Definitely had a Hot Wheel problem. I will work on getting some pics. Pm me or flag this for deletion?  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2019 at 3:01 PM, olskool720 said:

Is that Hardbody out yet?  I'm not much of a Hardbody fan, but I'll probably snag one since it's a lowered minitruck.

Not yet, should be at least a couple of months to go. 

10 hours ago, hang_510 said:

Wonder what my autographed card 510 is worth? 

I sometimes wonder that myself. I have two of the BRE cars signed by Brock and Morton, and sometimes I am tempted to throw one on ebay to see what I can get. 

What I really am curious about are the ones I have bought from BRE themselves and are autographed. Those should be a bit more valuable, as long as the JDM Hot Wheels market 

stays strong.

But there are also the Racing and Datsun Collectors, like me, who just have them for what they are. 

On 7/30/2019 at 3:01 PM, olskool720 said:

Is that Hardbody out yet?  I'm not much of a Hardbody fan, but I'll probably snag one since it's a lowered minitruck.

I think it is for next years batch of Car Culture

Image result for hot wheels nissan hardbody

Image result for hot wheels nissan hardbody

Edited by Jesse C.
  • Like 2
On 8/1/2019 at 6:15 AM, Jesse C. said:

What I really am curious about are the ones I have bought from BRE themselves and are autographed. Those should be a bit more valuable

But there are also the Racing and Datsun Collectors, like me, who just have them for what they are. 

Other than the 100 RLC that they signed without hologram serial numbers, all can be bought and autograped. I have a bunch, but once they added a gold serial number sticker, meh. I have a bunch of stuff autographed. I really like the 280z hubcap hat they signed at Laguna Seca. 

I doubt I'd sell anything unless broke, and since I'm already divorced, more (Datsun) toys!

weird that my toys are part of my retirement portfolio