DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Falcon is from 2010...think I may have that in yellow.......maybe.

You are correct, I have one of the yellow ones. But it looks so nice in that blue, and I think some nice wheels would really set it off. 

• Like 1

Mount Vernon ,,,, really?? 

Would be alot better to not have to drive that far north to get your car broken into by tweekers. 

Well, they are all being held in walmart parking lots... so yeah. :lol: 

• Like 1

Came up with a idea for the m2 cases i had laying around.  Could really care less about the m2 line small scale cars since they break easily.  but i love the cases. Perfect for your open hotwheels. 32104978_10160306745865331_9144285806146

• Like 5

Well, looks like some dickless piece of shit swiped my Hot Wheel Pink 510 off my porch. Fed Ex tracking originally showed my delivery date as Monday the 14th and now it says it was delivered on Saturday. So, the only conclusion I came to is, that someone swiped my shit. 

I hate fucking thieves!  

• Like 1

Well, looks like some dickless piece of shit swiped my Hot Wheel Pink 510 off my porch. Fed Ex tracking originally showed my delivery date as Monday the 14th and now it says it was delivered on Saturday. So, the only conclusion I came to is, that someone swiped my shit. 

I hate fucking thieves!  

Fucking porch thieves.  I have cameras in my front window to catch fuckers like that.   

I had usps deliver a package of mine from austrailia with 5 blue wagons form the favorites line,  to a business across town.  The name on the box was right,  right address, their excuse was oh, it looked like the boxes this place always gets.    Luckily i found the business and they had the cars.  Usps got after me for going there myself and getting it,  but i told them its their incompetence showed and i actually wanted my package. 

• Like 1

So I found these yesterday and went home feeling pretty good about myself.

8ISCXbB.jpg

And then the wife comes home with 3 of a kind.......

L8tkJvG.jpg

• Like 3

Fucking porch thieves.  I have cameras in my front window to catch fuckers like that.   

I had usps deliver a package of mine from austrailia with 5 blue wagons form the favorites line,  to a business across town.  The name on the box was right,  right address, their excuse was oh, it looked like the boxes this place always gets.    Luckily i found the business and they had the cars.  Usps got after me for going there myself and getting it,  but i told them its their incompetence showed and i actually wanted my package. 

Yeah, I accidentally shipped it to my house instead of work in the rush of trying to order before the site crashed on me. My brother gets stuff all the time and this is the first time this has happened. 

I have a p.o. box and I get my shi t delivered there.

Normally I send it to my work address, but, as you can read above, I screwed myself. 

• Like 2