DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Found 2 yellow wagons the other night. I was at walmart and they were restocking and I saw the 2 cases on the pallet and nicely asked the lady if I could go through the before she put the on the pegs and told me no like a fucking bitch so my girlfriend grabbed both cases and we walked away and went through them. took her back a cart with the rest of the 2 cases emptied in it she was pissed..

• Like 3

Dude. I offer to stock them for the workers.

Never been turned down.

That way you also get to keep the boxes.

That's the way to do it! I have not been in the scenario yet but that's what I'm going to use.   :thumbup:  

• Like 1

Scored some kind of matchbox promo today. It's so new that the site it sends me too isn't even up yet. At least that's my take on it? I have until the end of the month to claim it though. I'll put photos up of it when it comes in. I'm excited! It's my first Matchbox "treasure hunt" of sorts.

image_zpshgvaohg5.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up, I just spent over twenty bucks on those new firetrucks (bought two sets) and should still have the receipt kicking around, have to see if it falls in the dates they are looking for. I like the Pierce Velocity bucket giveaway, think I have the other bucket from a three piece set I bought around Xmas.

They seem larger than 1/67 scale.?

980w-kmart.png

• Like 4