DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the wheel change! I agree that the red 620 has the koolest wheels. However, I hate how cheep the paint on the wheels are these days! Just rubbing your hands over the wheels will remove the paint, let alone carrying it in your pocket. I hate to say it, but none of the wheel paint rubs off any of my Matchbox that easy...

• Like 1

Sweet, I found a super t-hunt Kool Kombi then...  I thought I had just found a T-hunt, didn't know it was a super!  Stopped by the grocery store the other day and there it was, front and center of the display case.  I pretty much looked right past it the first time I saw it.  The only thing that clued me in was the regular Kool Kombi sitting right next to it.  I guess I shouldn't have stripped the paint...

Kidding, I would never do anything that stupid.  That would be like painting a rising sun on the hood of your datsun

• Like 2

Sweet, I found a super t-hunt Kool Kombi then...  I thought I had just found a T-hunt, didn't know it was a super!  Stopped by the grocery store the other day and there it was, front and center of the display case.  I pretty much looked right past it the first time I saw it.  The only thing that clued me in was the regular Kool Kombi sitting right next to it.  I guess I shouldn't have stripped the paint...

Kidding, I would never do anything that stupid.  That would be like painting a rising sun on the hood of your datsun

The Kool Kombi super treasure hunt is the koolest! That's the one that gets me to the toy aisles now. I still got my fingers crossed on finding it myself, glad to here you found one! The second statement is just hilarious   :rofl:  Are you going to open it? Pics!

Sure but the postage from Australia might be a bit of a killer.

It's not that bad, if I buy one then yes it's gonna kill me but if I can get a bunch it's not that bad. So if you are willing to make a package is be willing to pay for your time whatever is fair for you. I can also send some tomicas your way, or tomica+cash. Just let me know what works for you

• Like 2