DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL i picked up 2 of the green wreckers for that same reason, thing that ticked me off is the z and wagon barley fit on them >.>

You did notice the bed slides back right? The 240Z fits better than the wagon. Yeah you have to have a hauler! How else do you get the race cars to the track? And how do you get your Hotwheels home if they break down on the road?

• Like 2

You did notice the bed slides back right? The 240Z fits better than the wagon. Yeah you have to have a hauler! How else do you get the race cars to the track? And how do you get your Hotwheels home if they break down on the road?

Yep, I bought a bunch of haulers for this reason! Got all the colors....

• Like 1

Think it's possible to pick me up a few while you are there? Paypal ready/ tomica trade ready :)

When i went back to get Hobos there was only one left in the whole store,,, someone probably tried to buy all of them because like my earlier post said,, there was a ton of them in the box and a few hanging up the night before. I literally got up from the computer and drove into town ( i had other errands to run :geek: ) , 60 seconds after posting the dog comment,, :lol:   But being only 88. cents will do that sometimes.

• Like 2

Stephen and James....some coming your way now that I got all of them

Thanks again man :)

Found some yellow wheeled monster trucks for when they get here, you can see one of the wheels in the top left corner :lol: 

IMG_3255.jpg

• Like 1

Greased Monkey thank you so much for the awesome swap deal. These are badass.

BFA4161D-CD62-4850-9111-6BC6B440AA46.jpg

With as fast as they got here one could think you teleported them.

Glad you like them, slowly but surely I'm getting all the hotwheels I want so it works out perfect. I'm heading out to another show in Nagoya this weekend and I'll just check the post office when I get back.

• Like 3

Score! Thanks to taterhead! That was some professional wrapping man thanks! Looking forward to future trades. Thanks again man I was walking out the door and checked the box and WALA! Now they are here with me in Nagoya for the show and it's 200 vendors of but/sell and trade so maybe I can trade for some datsun parts or who knows maybe just some tomicas. I have no problem keeping them if nothing works out tomorrow :)

image_23.jpg

• Like 3