DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got my tracking info. I wonder which number I'll get...

got mine yesterday! :w00t:

no serial numbers (the spot for it is there) on the package and it didnt come in a protecto pak???
i see one on ebay w/o the hologram oval & S/N

da fuq is my T Shirt??? :sneaky:

Interesting that they don't have the numberd halogram. I thought that was the point of handing over the first 46. Those must be numberd but only signed by Morton and then sold randomly through Hotwheels redline club. BRE must have gotten there own private stash without numbers which would mean they made 3100?

By the way, the two unsigned RLC cars I have are numbers 2834 and 2880, what numbers did you all get?

Welcome to my 620 Monster Truck garage. :)

IMG_9460.jpg

How about a tour?

First we buy our components. 

IMG_9442.jpg

You want to get the truck style and not the car style as it is a easier build and fits much better.

IMG_9524.jpg

Then we get to work. 

Drilling rivets is the first order of business. 

IMG_9508.jpg

IMG_9507.jpg

We modify the body and chassis for a custom fit.

Here you can see the drilled rivet and body cross brace.

IMG_9509.jpg

Those have to go, but be careful cutting the cross brace. You sill want to leave enough to keep the body on the chassis, as we will see shortly. (Get the fitment right before heading to the next step)

IMG_9510.jpg

At this point you will want to re-install the grill and bumpers that are salvaged from the 620 chassis. A two part epoxy is used for this step.

IMG_9513.jpg

IMG_9511.jpg

The monster truck chassis is also modified. Modified on the left, stock on the right. 

IMG_9516.jpg

IMG_9517.jpg

This is the fitment that will need to be close in order to lock the body to the chassis. It works really well and allows you to take it apart later if you like. 

IMG_9515.jpg

Yay for 620 monster truck!

IMG_9514.jpg

...and then you make more cause they are awesome! :D

IMG_9518.jpg

IMG_9519.jpg

• Like 10

Did you read the

Just read that listing, I was entertained (Changed the font to make it easier to read):

You are bidding on a HOTWHEELS CUSTOM OFF ROAD / MONSTER JAM DATSUN 620 TRUCK. SEE ALL PICS.

winningbidder must pay within 3 days. NO REFUNDS!! i only sell to the USA!! NO CANADAOR ANYWHERE ELSE UNLESS YOU USE GLOBAL SHIPPING ONLY!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!! if u bid and win and live there i willno sell to you at all. your money will be refunded to you if u pay.i am notresponsable for how your postal worker handles your package. i pack it the wayyou see it in the pics. ( may or may not be soft corners,creases ...etc)

SHIPPING:i do combine shipping. it is the first highest price item at regular price,every item after that is 1 to 2 dollers depending on size of box i will have touse. if u live in PUERTO RICO PLEASE WAIT FOR SHIPPING INVOICE!!! it cost moreto ship to you from here. thank you and please look at my other items.

WHEN U LEAVE FEEDBACK I WILL DO THE SAME, THANKS

This guy needs to slow down and run a spell check. I am not perfect, but this was painful to read.

• Like 2

Did you read the

Just read that listing, I was entertained (Changed the font to make it easier to read):

This guy needs to slow down and run a spell check. I am not perfect, but this was painful to read.

No, I didnt read it---lol....I didnt realize the font would stay that way.....guy needs to tone it way down.

• Like 1