DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to Ben of JNC the Hako isn't expected to hit stores till late June. Then Kenmary is going to be pretty sick. I hope there aren't too many JNC lovers that shop at my local Walmart. I'm buying as many as I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I look at the $5 price as maybe break even. Two bucks each way to the store just for gas, then another buck or two to the USPS. I'd bet that drewsdime looses $4 every time he sells one for $5 if he would keep track of time and travel costs.

I thought $5 was a fair price? I had not been able to find any until last night I got about 30 of them :P at my local Wal Mart. I paid $1.07 each, plus tax, plus gas, plus getting lucky finding them.

That is because they just came out. Soon they will be in every store. They are a last half of 2011 model. Some might take you up on $5 shipped. But you will sell them this time next year as no store will be carrying them so no one has a shot to getting them.

Man, having a 1.5 yr old son that loves Hot Wheels really helps my cause! Picked up 2 of the silvias, 1 for each of us, tried to get him the skyline but the boy didn't seem to like that one, so I just got 1 for myself. We both have the yellow 510, and he has both versions of the R32 that was released, as well as a 350Z, and the GTR.

He even has the red Stude pickup, he loves that truck! Jes, go to the Walmart on mission st. in Salem, they had a whole box near the garden section that was full of the skylines. I had to dig for the silvias though.