DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

Sorry man there is no way I'm going to upload 1000 pictures to photobucket 1by1 then copy each code 1by1 then paste each code 1by1 it's just not worth the time for me (anyone for that matter) I'm not sure if there is an easier way to post to the forums otherwise I would. If there is an easier way to upload to the forum please let me know.

Bulk upload to a new folder then just copy the folder's link to here. 

That was fast. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bulk upload to a new folder then just copy the folder's link to here.

That was fast.

You might have missed my post that said I'm having issues doing bulk upload to PB and I can only do one at a time. I just don't get it, some other forums (too shitty to mention) you can just click upload choose picture/s and Bammm it's on the interweb 0.o

• Like 1

Sorry man there is no way I'm going to upload 1000 pictures to photobucket 1by1 then copy each code 1by1 then paste each code 1by1 it's just not worth the time for me (anyone for that matter) I'm not sure if there is an easier way to post to the forums otherwise I would. If there is an easier way to upload to the forum please let me know.

lol....I said the same thing! And recently, I loaded up to photobucket and got a virus!

• Like 1

Have to go to Cali (Ontario) for some training here pretty soon, hoping to find some red goons (cuz 6 ain't enough).  Can find green 620's and black Z's all day long here but that is about it.

• Like 1

Yeah, sorry. Sarcasm doesn't always show through in writing.. I was more just acting oblivious since I'm never able to come across most of the ordinary Datsun Hot Wheels, let alone the Treasure Hunts/Boulevard Series/Vintage Racing/etc.. nobody around me ever seems to carry these fine items.