If you need help READ

Was debating if this is more general discussion or what but I feel like this would serve better under project dato.

I had Dave (pumpkn210) come out today to help swap from a four speed to a five and would recomend contacting him if you need any work done. He was really easy going got a lot of solid work done quickly and worked out a good ratsun price with me to do the labor. I really appreciate his help and I know he would be happy to help anyone out ad well. So if you need some extra help on the project get ahold of him. I'm sure you could pm him or post here.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

X2! pumpkin is the man :) After I joined the forum, Dave has been the most helpful awesome go-to guy ever! We have hung out shenanigan style and he has helped me figure out several problems. Glad you guys hooked up and busted out some Ratsun goodness! However We are going to need Oics for proof!

• Like 1

Auto to manual in a day is phenomenal really. Lot of preparation and parts to have on hand. Good going Dave.

He sourced all the parts for me too saved so much hassel an headaches. Tryin to put the 2nd auto in by myself was a fail nightmare I spent 2 Nd a half full days on it with lots of swearing bleeding and headaches. Everything went smooth and was all laid out and ready to go.

Dave is awesome when it comes to datsuns. he always has been there for me whenever i have trouble with my truck. which is quite a bit lol. he makes time to come and help me and i appreciate him so much!!!! dont know what i would do if he wasnt there. PUMKIN210 IS THE MAN!!!!!!!

Dave is a really hard worker when he puts his mind to it. I've been having him help me with scrap metal for about a month or so on the weekends and have no complaints(well maybe one, needs more practice on the torch :poke: ). But if a guy ever needs a hand, he's dependable. And if he doesn't know how to do something, he's not afraid to learn.

I've also had him deliver parts for me too.

Just had Dave come over and do open heart surgery on my truck. Replaced my head gasket, cleaned out emissions junk, and more importantly cleaned up the carb swap I payed way more to get done than dave charged me. Just feed him and keep some hip hop playing. Stayed late and kept working until the job was done, and full of advice. Even came out the day after I called him.

Shoulda payed him more, while I was in the bank he fixed my heater too!

Here's a photo of Dave giving our sweet little Lila some good lovin' today.

And this honestly was not staged at all. I happened to turn around and see him in this compromising position.

But let me tell you, she's a happy girl tonight with all new hard brake line throughout!! He did a better job than we had even anticipated and takes great pride in doing clean work, which is really nice! Dave doesn't do shitty hack jobs, that's for sure :thumbup:

Here's my latest post with the upgrades that he helped us out with.

Thanks Dave! :D

IMG_3320.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Powers Are Getting Stronger!

I can now Blast Sand, so fast that it removes paint and rust without destroying the metal!

First I was Like...

IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4267.jpg

IMG_4268.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

IMG_4270.jpg

Then I was Like...

IMG_4271.jpg

IMG_4272.jpg

IMG_4274.jpg

IMG_4275.jpg

IMG_4273.jpg