Wheel Size: 18x7.5/18x8

Wheel Offset: +26/+26

PCD: 4x114.3/4x100

Wheel Brand: Custom Racing Hart C4’s

Color: Silver with Polished Lips

Number of Wheels available: 4

Tires: No Tires

Item Description:

Now that I know they are 1 of a kind custom made for a Datsun 510, the price goes up!

These are Custom made 2 piece 4x114.3/100, 18x7.5" and 18x8", both +26 offset, Staggered

Custom Made for the 510 by Racing Hart. 1 of a kind!

You will not find them in this Diameter, Lug Spacing, Widths and Offsets!

They were commissioned by Mario Lazano and are the perfect offset and width for the 510.

They are in good shape and have all center caps. There is a little curb rash but no dings or bends.

They will not come with tires....

I am asking $SOLD FIRM "Cash" OR "Trade and Money" OR "Trade" for rims of same value.

Looking for 15"-16" 4x114.3 with +0 to +35 offset Depending on width OR 17"-18" 5x114.3 with +20 to +47 offset depending on Width.

Some nice old school or new school wheels would be cool, No copies.

Pick up preferable but will ship at buyers expense. You pay Paypal 2.3% fee.

I am not in a hurry to sell so Low Ballers will be ignored.....

Here they are installed on a 510.....

510_16.jpg

510_4.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, no comments or interest?

These may not be totally suited to a 510 in my opinion but I am sure there is someone

with another project car like a 240SX or something that these would drop panties on!

You will not find another set with these specs for any cheaper!

1200$ is a lot of money. I would love to have those rims but simply can't afford it

Buyers

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

In your opinion, what is a "reasonable offer"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Price Change.

They actually went up!

Should have bought them when you had the chance and when I didn't know what they were! :P

These are 1 of a kind custom made Racing Hart C4's made specifically for the Datsun 510!

They were commissioned by Mario Lazano and for 18's, they are the perfect width and offset for a 510.

You will NOT find another set like this, let alone set custom fit for a 510!

So, price goes up! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

PCD: 4x114.3/4x100

Item Description:

Now that I know they are 1 of a kind custom made for a Datsun 510, the price goes up!

not to bust your bubble or anything.... but they are not "custom made for a 510" if they have a Nissan and Honda lug bolt pattern...unsure.gif

not to bust your bubble or anything.... but they are not "custom made for a 510" if they have a Nissan and Honda lug bolt pattern...unsure.gif

No Bubble busted... It's cool.

It's not the 4x100 PCD that makes them custom, They were commissioned for Mario Lazano by Racing Hart.

They were custom made to fit a 68-73 Datsun 510. Offsets, width AND lug pattern (4x114.3).

I am guessing he had them add the 4x100 PCD in case he wanted to put them on something else......

But all in all, for an 18" wheel, the width and offsets are PERFECTLY flush for a 510......

No Bubble busted... It's cool.

It's not the 4x100 PCD that makes them custom, They were commissioned for Mario Lazano by Racing Hart.

They were custom made to fit a 68-73 Datsun 510. Offsets, width AND lug pattern (4x114.3).

I am guessing he had them add the 4x100 PCD in case he wanted to put them on something else......

But all in all, for an 18" wheel, the width and offsets are PERFECTLY flush for a 510......

They make all the centers the same. It's the way they mount them in the ring that gives them the right offset.

They make all the centers the same. It's the way they mount them in the ring that gives them the right offset.

I am guessing it was also how they're welding jig was set up for mass production. Only a couple of set ups for a couple of specs.

Thanks for the info though....

Did you have to pay Mario for the info :unsure: ?? Hence the price hike :blink:

Nope, not the reason but lets just say Mario appraised them for free.

So, Try to have RH make 'em for you in these specs...., Won't happen......, EVER.

Two reasons why:

1) RH doesn't make them anymore AND

2) RH NEVER made them (for the public) with these specs AND

Hence the price hike..... ;)

Note: Even if RH did still made them, It would prob cost more than $3500 to have RH make them for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pity u didnt want to ship them to australia they would have been sold

Ya, it's not that I don't want to ship them.

I actually need parts and I have a line on a guy that is willing to trade me the parts that I need.

Plus, the fact that I am your very first post here on Ratsun and that you want me to ship them to Australia, makes me very cautious.

If you are not in a hurry, let me see how this pans out..... Can't blame me for needing parts....

In the mean time, do you have any vouches on other forums???

um thats y i was buying them through paypal .to cover my ass and yours . you said you where trading them to mario lazano for parts .. didnt you buy them from him seems weird your still trying to sell them but your trading them for parts at the same time ??

as for other forums im on datnet and ozdat forums . its all good i was either going for those rims your selling or some work ewings III im in no rush to buy if i find the ewings ill buy them

Shoot I sold one of my past 510's to a guy in Australia that I never met...then again his local friend was Clayton, that's when/how I met Clayton so it worked out well for all of us that way. Maybe this guy has some local friends here that can vouch for him, if not from Ratsun, maybe from some other of the sites he's on?

um thats y i was buying them through paypal .to cover my ass and yours . you said you where trading them to mario lazano for parts .. didnt you buy them from him seems weird your still trying to sell them but your trading them for parts at the same time ??

as for other forums im on datnet and ozdat forums . its all good i was either going for those rims your selling or some work ewings III im in no rush to buy if i find the ewings ill buy them

As far as the wheels go, they were on a 510 that I bought from a guy that had bought the wheels from Mario many years ago.

I just recently found out that they were Marios old wheels that he had RH custom make so seeing as I want to sell/trade

them, I called him up and offered to trade them back to him plus cash for some TSR/Ron Davis parts.

I am waiting to hear back. He voiced his interest in wanting them back and I really need parts for my rebuild and since TSR

is one of my first choices it makes sense that I use the wheels as trade ins for the parts I need.

This all went down recently so it is understandable that the ad is still up in case this all falls through.

Sorry if you feel wronged, it's not my intention at all bro.

Work Ewing III's are cool. Especially if you polish the faces and paint the recess' black! I've seen it done even on a 510. Pretty sick.

Shoot I sold one of my past 510's to a guy in Australia that I never met...then again his local friend was Clayton, that's when/how I met Clayton so it worked out well for all of us that way. Maybe this guy has some local friends here that can vouch for him, if not from Ratsun, maybe from some other of the sites he's on?

Thanks Mario,

I have been screwed recently on an over the internet deal and Paypal could not help me out because it was not an eBay purchase (it's in the fine print)

So I was ass-out to get my money back (over 1K)

If, in fact, someone that I know could vouch for him, I would be a lot less weary considering shipping out of the country. Thanks for looking oiut Bro :D

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.