(SOLD) FS: 14" Work Equip 03 Excel, 1 piece (SOLD)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

man first the weds now these.... wheel whore...i love that green four door and these wheels but i digress if they were 15's i would already bought them or arm wrestled them from your dead limp hand...wont last long at that price good luck with sale and free bump

like hell u would... i called first dibs if they were 15's ......wait this is stupid there not 15's but on that green 4 dr... they look sexy as hell in 14 too... shit if we lived close toeach toher i probably woulda bought them just to see if i could run a 14 and be happy....just cause your wheels are always so on point and hammerific... its tough saying no in person ...especially when it comes to wheels...god knows i got about six cars in my life from having a set of wheels then going and buying a car for the wheels...fyi...not a reccomended procedure... buy car then wheels, way cheaper route

nudder free bump fer u

That cracks me up dude! hahaha Although I have never bought a car for a set of wheels, I have def bought a car for other parts on it, stripped it then resold the car.

There is a thread on one of my Toyota forums (Club4ag) where a guy developed a 4 pot Wilwood brake setup that will fit behind 13" wheels if you have the 280z struts!

I guess they also use the 280z struts for the Toyotas. $680 for the kit AND 10" rotors! Great price!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.