My daughter's 67 needs a few parts

Ok my father/daughter project is getting closer to being done so Its time to find a few parts. Does anybody in central Or have a parts truck or a nice collection of parts? A few of the parts we need are a driveshaft, inside mirror, center console, tail lights, fender emblems lm am sure there are other minor parts text me at 541-228-7255 if you have what we need.

SANY5921.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry no I have not been on here in a long time. But i can tell you we have had it about a year basically we started with a wrecked convertible cab and have been working on it when we have time. She has done everything including but not limited too putting the cab and new bed on a freshened frame, Putting a motor in it, rewiring the entire truck and a bunch of body work under my supervision.of course.She will be painting it as well. YES I am a very proud father.

Here is what it started like its hard to tell how jacked up it was when we got it

IMG00128-20100209-1603.jpg

Sorry no I have not been on here in a long time. But i can tell you we have had it about a year basically we started with a wrecked convertible cab and have been working on it when we have time. She has done everything including but not limited too putting the cab and new bed on a freshened frame, Putting a motor in it, rewiring the entire truck and a bunch of body work under my supervision.of course.She will be painting it as well. YES I am a very proud father.

Here is what it started like its hard to tell how jacked up it was when we got it

IMG00128-20100209-1603.jpg

hi i make aluminum brackets for front and back conversions using 4x4, 300zx or wilwood calipers also aluminum cross member let me know if you need any help you can see my parts on ebay

Is this the one that was on CL a while back? Its looking good. Tell your daughter to keep it up and everyone on here will want more pics.

Yep its the same one. Thanks wayno that shows how bad it really was. (Heck the bed was filled with trash and needles almost walked away when I saw it). I learned that it was a show truck back in the 80's so I knew it it needed to be saved.

I was really impressed with the convertible top package/conversion, but the rest of the truck was ugly, even the dash/instrument cluster was broken. In these photos you can see it was a professional conversion, for the day.

DSCN0041.jpg

DSCN0040.jpg

The guy didn't give me any show truck story, just a lot of drunken weekend bullshit.

• 2 weeks later...

Change of plans we have decided to dump the huge:lol: motor in it now and put a V8 in her nothing big most likely a Ford 289 or 302

For the mirror, I used one from a 620.

If you still have the leg that hangs from the roof, unscrew it.

Find a 620 mirror at the SY. Remove mirror at ball.

Install on to 521 leg, tighten, reinstall. Pefect fit.

DSC05200.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.