Ever Rebuilt a Weber?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timing Light? It's OK to have one, but if you actually *need* it, turn in your Ratsun badge. It's easy enough to correctly time a Datsun engine without one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mklotz70

We all have datsuns in common, but only a few of the guys on here actually eat in them, sleep in them, and breathe. I love art too, but Datsun comes first. The datos are the canvas for now.....that canvas might change, but the datson will continue

okay.....so all you guys tuning your MS stuff with the laptop can turn your badges in too!! :)

....hhhmmm....just noticed your quote.....seems only about half of that is what I said. I think Ice's quote is what I actually said. I think someone echoed me with art instaed of fabricating...maybe Fische? .....or is that you saying that.....anyway.....doesn't matter to me, I just thought the guy that actually said it should get the credit for the quote :)

LOL....just tried to search "have datsuns common" to find out who said it.....pretty much every thread came up since you and Ice have that in your siggys. Oh....and I agree...the 3 letter limit on the search is a royal PITA!! :)