Chrome Service

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you by any chance do Bicycles also. If so how much for a frame, fork, and bars?

Thanks

Danny

I'm now offering chrome service. Bumpers will start @ $225 and go from there depending on how damaged they are. I can fill holes for bumper over riders and plates. All bumpers will be tripple chromed. I you want it straightened and then powder coated, I can do that to. Just let me know and I'll get you a price.

510 Bumpers - Start @ $225

Sand Blast the inside/back - add $15

Grills....Stainless = Cannot chrome but CAN polish the hell out of it!

4cyl L series Valve covers - $75 chromed.

Took these OIC's today.

2011-04-22%2013.04.09.jpg

2011-04-22%2013.04.18.jpg

2011-04-22%2013.04.34.jpg

2011-04-22%2013.05.05.jpg

2011-04-22%2013.05.13.jpg

2011-04-22%2013.05.25.jpg

2011-04-22%2013.09.03.jpg

MOAR Oic's

510bumper.jpg

510bumper2.jpg

510bumper3.jpg

Chrome_INSIDE.jpg

Delivered these this past weekend.

Robert_AFter.jpg

Robert_After2.jpg

69LicenseLamp.jpg

Thought I would tease with some more goodies...

Here is the grill off my 71 that just got done getting polished. Headlamp surrounds are almost done.....still have 1 more step to do to these.

PolishedGRILL_BEFORE.jpg

PolishedGRILL.jpg

PolishedGRILL2.jpg

polishedGRILL3.jpg

Bluebird Coupe Tail Lamp Trim. Will be fully done with these in a couple weeks.

BBcoupeTails.jpg

BBcoupeTails2.jpg

• 1 month later...

hi....225 is that for front and back bumpers for a 510.cause your add said bumpers with an s,i also live in socal can you email your number so i can set up to drop off it to u.thx aristo290@gmail.com...eric

Sorry, I corrected the typo. A bumper starts @ $225. SO a pair of bumpers would be $450

I'm in calif too and would also like your number. Where are you located in calif?

I'm in Montebello during the day. Puente Hills @ night I AM some what mobile...just need to know where and time.

My cell is 909-489-1426. Leave me a message if I cannot answer.

• 4 months later...

Bluebird Coupe Tail Lamp Trim. Will be fully done with these in a couple weeks.

BBcoupeTails.jpg

BBcoupeTails2.jpg

Hey there, must say you doing some kick ass work there! I have a question, are those Bluebird tail trim ABS plastic or metal? I ask cus I got a 210 JDM grill that I would like to can redone. It will need to be sandblasted first tho and it's that heavy plastic type mat. Let me know, thanks man.

Hmmm my 240z bumpers need some love lol

Send them on down...

how much do you charge for front back Datsun 510 bumpers the front lights trims and the outer door handles, valve cover (l16) and the trim around rear lights??? I'm in city of El Monte

Bumpers are $225 each. Headlamp surrounds are $115. Valve cover is $95. Shoot me a photo of your door handles and the tail light trim.

Hey there, must say you doing some kick ass work there! I have a question, are those Bluebird tail trim ABS plastic or metal? I ask 'cause I got a 210 JDM grill that I would like to can redone. It will need to be sandblasted first tho and it's that heavy plastic type mat. Let me know, thanks man.

thank you. The Bluebird tail lamps are pot metal. Chroming plastic is till out of my reach right now. I don't get enough requests for it so I cannot justify buying the parts & materials.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.