GRIMACE

since my datsun is now 2 toned paint instead of only  purple like grimace is i was thinking on renaming my 521 Thanos since he was purple and wore battle armor in gold and silver and wore black as well   thoughts? opinions?

• Like 2
  • Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Now with center caps with datsun logo and new threaded valve stems  debating on putting black allen head button top bolts where rivets used to be

Edited by gene knight
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

looking for a vendor who sells push thru towers and tribar spinner center caps with 4.25 hub measurements for these wheels and it has to 6 lug bolt pattern, right now gorilla wheel accessories is not making them for 6lug. went to painters place to check on grimace and the pix i posted b4 on status well there is gonna be some new updates on the paint in 2 weeks of course weather permitting and if painter's body will allow him to knock things out

sd00019336-spinner-tower-push-thru-wheel-center-hub-cap-425-od-chromed-steel-228513922.png

Edited by gene knight
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, gene knight said:

looking for a vendor who sells push thru towers and tribar spinner center caps with 4.25 hub measurements for these wheels and it has to 6 lug bolt pattern, right now gorilla wheel accessories is not making them for 6lug. went to painters place to check on grimace and the pix i posted b4 on status well there is gonna be some new updates on the paint in 2 weeks of course weather permitting and if painter's body will allow him to knock things out

sd00019336-spinner-tower-push-thru-wheel-center-hub-cap-425-od-chromed-steel-228513922.png

Damn  !  That/s a breath takingly long sentence .  Your sixth grade English teacher would not approve. 

9 hours ago, the510keeper said:

That camper looks dope, my friend

the510keeper:  since you would not let me have the mac n cheese yellow 510 wagon trailer  so i could use it on my bed of 521 i had to come up with a plan b...lol

• 1 year later...

so i found center cap towers and spinner knock offs and i redid engine cosmetics and installed both transmission and engine got another canopy for it as well. wish i could load pictures to my post

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

actually had a little energy today and installed new water pump, 7 blade fan, radiator and shroud and fuel pump cuz prior to installing back into grimace i had to remove the water pump, and alternator, pulley and belt

Edited by gene knight