GRIMACE

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He for some reason is having trouble with photobucket.  I hope to get time on Sunday to help him with it.

One of us needs to do a youtube walk thru on how to post pictures !

O wait that's been done . You fella's need to get that crap figured out. I mean we just like to SEE the progress .

I mean I can do a real good job of describing a pretty girl, but I'm sure you would rather look at her yourself . . . Poke . . Lol .

• Like 1

well me and charlie69 did some measurements on sunday for running brake lines from new M/C, but I got injured at work Saturday I heard a pop at my left rib section, had to go to concentra for xrays was there 5 1/2 hours before I was finally seen, talk about slow service, well today I had a followup, no broken bones but there is some trauma and they think pulled muscles around ribs, light duty and rehab for a few weeks or longer.

grimacefloor.jpg

grimaceinsidecab.jpg

grimacedoor.jpg

grimacedash.jpg

grimacecowl.jpg

• Like 4

finally got my photobucket issues worked out hopefully thanks to charlie69 and the pix above are just some of the progress I have done b4 I took it to Mark(PCD) in bullhead city last year (February)

• Like 2

Gene you have to place the cursor with a left click in your post before right clicking to paste.  I always hit the enter key twice to leave a blank line between text and pictures or picture and picture.  This is easier on the eyes than having no separation between them.

Me and Charlie went to a junkyard in Wittman, AZ and snagged brake lines from 3 different 620 trucks so we can use on Grimace now that I have installed disc brakes and a dual brake master cylinder, now just have to bench bleed the M/C and then at all 4 wheels plus dial in the proportioning valve for the rear brakes

• Like 2

me and Charlie got the new 620 dual master cylinder bench bleed and now I need to install it on grimace and bleed brakes and hopefully be done with them but I will need to work on the proportioning valve adjustment after I I get it to paint shop for final body work and paint then put everything back together and drive it to see if I need to decrease/increase pressure at prop. valve

• Like 2

hoping to get the brakes bleed soon before I get it to the paintshop  beginning at the first days of next month so I can have it ready for the Williams trip in October,  right now I'm off cuz of my OJI I had at work. so who's up for spending some time helping with grimace before I go to Fontana in 17 days and my days off after I get done with OJI therapy is going to be Monday/Tuesday until 1st week of October

• Like 2

well I was able to install the brake lines to the master cylinder and to the proportioning valve and brass tee tonight and swapped out throttle cable / carb bracket from my tan 521 to grimace tonight also since they are a little different and shorter, I forgot to take pix sorry. now just gotta bleed the brakes and go for a ride to set the proportioning valve b4 heading to body shop for paint 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a new starter, it does not have a thick casing/housing as a oem starter does, installed it, bought at checkers/oreillys for $30 comes with a limited lifetime warranty. #16203 part number, it fits a L series motor for a 510, 521, 620

• Like 1