steering wheel adapter

OK so I have a 71 510. I need a steering wheel adapter for a Nardi, is there other cars that will work? instead of looking only for a 510.

thanks

if you happen to have one let me know also, as I am looking for one

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stock 720 ST Hub uses Nardi bolt pattern, don't know if it fits 510s but it fiits 620s and Z cars for sure.

Radim, are you sure about this. Dont want to doubt you at all. I just have the 720 ST adapter and wheel and the wheel needs attention, and a Nardi might be a good option for me. Would hate to spend money on a Nardi and not have it fit.

Any pics of one fitting correctly? Really want this to be true.

Radim, are you sure about this. Dont want to doubt you at all. I just have the 720 ST adapter and wheel and the wheel needs attention, and a Nardi might be a good option for me. Would hate to spend money on a Nardi and not have it fit.

Any pics of one fitting correctly? Really want this to be true.

I too can confirm this. I took a 720 ST hub i scored from the yard & bolted it to my 6 hole Nardi wheel.

1250120717.jpg

& for the record Ive had the ST hub on my old 521 & wagon & as you can see it on my 620. The splines ARE the same :D

Just as long as you understand that the "ST" model is rare and is not the normal steering wheel in a 720.

Also, how is it that a 240SX steering wheel adapter will fit? After about 1984 all Nissan steering wheels shafts changed size. You can't use Pulsar, 240SX, 300ZX, ect on the 280ZX, 620, 720, and older cars.

I did find a kit on eBay a while back in Taiwan and it was about $50 with shipping. Said it would fit the 280ZX and it did. Just be careful of kits that also say they fit 240SX. They are probably not for a Datsun.