H190 Axles, 3 diffs and all

I've got a paid of axles from my H190 rear end that has been fitted to my Datsun 210. The axle housing came out of a 1983 200sx and has been fitted to make it work with my 210.

It seems like the cars rear end isn't so great anymore. If anyone wants the whole rear end, problems and all, I'll let it go for cheap. The current diff is about to rattle itself apart, and the wheels have some kind of unknown wobble. As a whole, I don't have the desire to figure it out, because it's hard to find parts for these rear ends, and that's bad juju for a rally car.

The brakes brand new (discs) with Axxis high-performance pads. The Axles have new bearings and extended wheel studs on them.

Oh yeah, the diffs final-drives are something like this:

Aluminum 3rd member 4.88 welded (I know this one for sure) NONE are LSD's

Steel 3rd: 3.93

Steel 3rd: 3.5

Anyway, If someone wants all this stuff and wants to have it shipped (or picked up), $100 for all of it. Or I'll part it all out, if anyone wants. I live in Utah.

I won't hold it forever, though. In a month or so, I'll end up taking the wheel studs out to keep, then scrap-metal the rest. :/

Contace me via PM on here, or my email at benhetland @ gmail dot commie, or my phone (call or text) eight-zer0-one 498 Zero Six 7 1 (sorry for the crazy code, I just want to avoid any more of those spam calls)

Thanks!

Ben

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.