Historic Oregon City

I always felt bad about doing a lousy job showing pics when I joined, so now that my car is drivable, I thought I'd do a photo session... but I needed to go the the parts store, so it turned into... this.

Picture2-7.png

Picture3-3.png

court

Picture4.png

mmm pho

Picture5.png

???

Picture6.png

also ???

Picture7.png

this is what they mean by falls view

Picture8.png

majestic covered wagons

Picture9.png

and finally, the dump.

Picture10.png

then I had to stop at plaid panties for oil and coolant for my stupid Toyota motor.

Picture11.png

• Like 2
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely considering it. Before or after Canby, who knows. When I travel I prefer to take in the local culture, and I genuinely stand out for my attempts to blend in. It's all good fun.

by definition, it ends up at the zoo (about 30mins away)... but there are some ridiculous hills around here too! Just make it to Canby!

I don't like 'em. And I like the way it looks. I wanna say I wish there was nothing there... but that might look weird.

Don't have it handy, but I have done a photoshop of the vents gone and it looks cool. Looks "odd" because my brain knows something is supposed to be there, but it looks good. ;)

Nice pics...I mean oics. I really like this coupe, I am wondering what the wheel/tire combo is.

As far as the side vents, I prefer them on but thats just my opinion (if we aint careful, we're gonna start a poll :D)