parting out an '82 210 2 door sedan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 for the cluster, ill figure out postage hopefully tomorrow when i get into it.

all the glass is in great shape, as well as the drivers side fender not seen in the pictures

these are the P/Os pics i havent had a chance to take my own cause im keeping it at a different location, dont know about the 240, but the guy was asking 3000$ for the land cruiser

I would of liked the rad but I figured it's toast! :lol: How well did that pass bumper end cap fair? Is still ok or did it get bent and cut up? Is the dimmer knob in this one still good? I want the engine and trans but I dunno how fast I can get $450. Maybe if I sell some stuff. Also, let me know what shape that trunk seal is in. Thanks man.

cool, the panels are yours. i havent hooked a battery up to it to see what of the electric works yet, been busy with other stuff plus the weather has been poor. most all of the rubber on this car is being transferred over to my b210, apart from the rear pop out window seals which are in good shape. 5 spd would look great in your car man ;) and honestly id keep the whole drive train if i thought i could convert my auto to manual without fucking something up.

sdbummerrubbers.jpg

@ lonestar

they have scuffing and one needs to be reglued, but the rubber isnt brittle and is completely intact. interested still?

Yar! I may be able to clean them, as long as they are not cut up. What do you want for the trim around the pop out rear windows?I sent you a PM.

ive never pulled one out before, seems like a pain in the ass? whats it worth to you? sans the washer fluid pump cable cause i had to clip it when i was yanking out the crushed radiator. and about the fender ive got to see what it would cost to ship i work weekends and my girlfriend has been keeping me pretty busy so my time has been limited

ive never pulled one out before, seems like a pain in the ass? whats it worth to you? sans the washer fluid pump cable cause i had to clip it when i was yanking out the crushed radiator. and about the fender ive got to see what it would cost to ship i work weekends and my girlfriend has been keeping me pretty busy so my time has been limited

I'll have to get back to ya on that. I may only need a small section clipped for me to solder in, so i may not need the whole thing.

PM me when you have an idea of shipping, but take your time. I'm out of town 1200 miles from home.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.