Portland swap meet

The always in April PIR / Expo center swap meet is this weekend 1-2-3rd and was wondering if anybody on here was selling and where abouts would you be located. There is usually a couple of Datsun sellers but they are far and few....

Didn`t put this in events because it is mostly American car swap meet..And i go mostly because my cardiologist is always bitching about me not walking enoughwink.gif

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The always in April PIR / Expo center swap meet is this weekend 1-2-3rd and was wondering if anybody on here was selling and where abouts would you be located. There is usually a couple of Datsun sellers but they are far and few....

Didn`t put this in events because it is mostly American car swap meet..And i go mostly because my cardiologist is always bitching about me not walking enoughwink.gif

:lol: ollz ,,, well I might be going to see if they have any cool chevy stuff :) ,,,, and not afraid to say it :lol:

I always go (and I recommend everyone do the same) and rarely buy anything, it's just fun to look at junk.

We almost never buy anything either but every once in a while there is a affordable gem.

I'm going, i have space 6093, I usually sell parts, but this year I am putting a 1947 chevrolet longbed 3/4 ton pickup in the space. What space are you in RATDAT3? There is a lot of junk there, but there are also treasures amongst all that junk.

We usually do the race track first so a location that we might be able to find to swoop in and meet fellow Ratsuners would be a fun end to the day. the map shows 6000 as outside on the upper level so should be able bug ya..

Hey If Skib if I want to sell anything at Canby do I need a vendor booth?

ya, its only $20 a spot though.

you can register at datsunsnw.org

I usually let ratsuners use my spot if they only have a few things that arnt enough to justify getting a whole vendor space

I guess I walked about 8-10 miles on Friday. Went down every single row and looked at every booth at both PIR and the Expo. I found a couple of cool items, not for Datsun though. Scored a very nice set of 289 Cal-custom cast valve covers for my 67 Mustang. Less than half of what they go for on Ebay. I have to say though that it is a Chevy enthusiasts wet dream. Never seen so many rusted out cars together in one spot that guys wanted top dollar for. The one Roadster that I saw was a 67.5 1600 that had a blow and go paint job and the interior stripped out. Couldn't find the guy who owned it and the two other hillbillies in the booth next door thought it was an MG. :huh: I saw gcmustang and ratdat3 in their booth. Looking good guys. Ratdat's work looks top notch. I see some 510 seats in my near future. Next year we should get a Ratsun booth at PIR and get more of a Japanese flavor going on at this thing.