pic of your dime

Icehouse

Hey all,

New here. Check out my very first car. Got it at a pick-n-pull for 500 bucks!

I've always talked about buying a Datsun and even though this isn't a original pl510, I love my HL510 just as much. I plan on throwing a KA24DE in there. Hope to learn a lot from this site. Enjoy and feel free to comment with any suggestions you might have.

100_0248.jpg

100_0253.jpg

100_0255.jpg

100_0249.jpg

100_0254.jpg

100_0250.jpg

Photochop:

2575390_1_full.jpg

79chop.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

right now i would like to build up this 1600 as much as i can. until i get enough income to do a sr20 in full force. i almost have enough money to get the thing. but im going to build a stand so i can rebuild and possibly run on the stand. so its a 78 correct? how would that smog with our cali laws?

Coming from San Diego, CA. My car is currently going thru a ka transplant. here is a pic when it was running.

Dude what shop is that? there are datto's everywhere!!

Hi ark,it is a fiber glass spook spoiler,I will be putting a CF one on in the future.Thanks for the compliment Ice,I will be putting the SU carbs on that I picked up from z Therapy,I will have all the sss fittings and hoses real soon thanks to Riley at Linchberg Nissan,great help!!!

NWN07GG046_thumb.jpg

I will have all the sss fittings and hoses real soon thanks to Riley at Linchberg Nissan,great help!!!

Where is Linchberg? My local dealership sucks!! The guy is a total prick.

Jason I need to talk to your wife, going to tell her to get you a torch for Christmas so you can heat those springs up :D A good 4 inches would do. :)

OK Jeff, I lowered the wagon 6cm :D , not quite what all you and Steve wanted but....

stance after lowering_thumb.jpg

Hey Ice and Cook,I bought some parts from him on ebay once,when I got them his business card was in with them,he is the parts manager at Lynchburg Nissan in Forest Virginia,he is a former long time owner of 510's and very knowledgable of anything on 510's and z cars,he has even dipped into his private stash of parts at his house to help me out,he gives a very good discount to all 510 owners,the Nissan USA warehouse that was in California is located just down the street from their dealership now along with what is left of the Nissan Competition Department.If you call him for parts tell him Gary from Federal Way recommended you to him.Their # is (434)-385-7733 or email is parts@lynchburgnissan.com His name is Riley Curtis.:)