pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ran out of fuel. Then when my son brought me some gas, battery was dead. Went home and grabbed cables and jump box (I know I should have them on me), car still wouldn't start with jump. Engine cranks over, but the relay box/ecu/fuel pump/ aren't turning on. So had to get towed home.

Sorry to hear that.

I am trying flickr. Hey I got something to work.
A blast from the past, I found a picture of my '72? 510 taken about '76. Don't laugh too hard I was still in high school. It had the B&W automatic, 8 track and I repainted it.
 A friend was working a gas station and I stopped to visit. I ended up working the pumps because he was in his van shagging his girlfriend.
A guy stopped by and saw the 510 he asked whose it was. I told him it was mine, he gave me his card and told me to come by his office. I told him I was signed up to go in the navy in about a month. I did not realize at the time but he was with the Bay Area Datsun Dealers Assoc. What a different path in life I could have taken because of a car.
I never got to work any more on the 510. I asked my folks to sell it for me while I was in the navy.

37029802384_4a10bb7d44_b.jpg72 datsun by

• Like 1

Skyblue how you doing?

Im doing well. But my Datsun's are hurting. The truck is a never ending mess. The 510 is slowly failing. I have to baby them both until I can get some time and money to them. On the plus side, I recently got a company vehicle so now I don't have to commute with the Datsuns.

• Like 1

Im doing well. But my Datsun's are hurting. The truck is a never ending mess. The 510 is slowly failing. I have to baby them both until I can get some time and money to them. On the plus side, I recently got a company vehicle so now I don't have to commute with the Datsuns.

That's good, you'll get the Datsuns working.I got the redone gastank in the 70/510 and now she runs with out clogging up and stopping. Now to get the front calipers working.Good luck with em all.

• Like 1