Finding My Old 510's

uieluck

Maybe somebody has seen these 510's and YES, I regret selling all of these.

Conclusion NEVER sell a 510.

White_1969_3.jpg

This was my 69'. I lived in Ballard, WA and I had this car 1994-1995, it had a Bluebird taillight kit. (BTW, does anybody know what kind of rims these are?)

White_1969_2.jpg

BRE_1972_2.jpg

This was my 72'. I had this car in St. Petersburg, FL 1997-1998ish, sold it to a guy in Orlando. Last I heard this car was in GA.

BRE_1972_1.jpg

White_1971_1.jpg

This was my 71'. I had this car 1999-2002. Bought from the original owner, sold to a 18yr in Clearwater, FL.

If anybody knows anything about these, please PM me or post.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wed Autobahn

n746076918_829770_5463.jpg

Oooooooh ooooooh, I think those are them!!! Are those super rare? I remember a lot of peeps telling me they were super rare, and mine looked a little different (and center caps) cause of my 4,000 meats I had coating them.

If I owned this I dont think I would have EVER Sold it. Looks nicely done!

Maybe somebody has seen these 510's and YES, I regret selling all of these.

Conclusion NEVER sell a 510.

BRE_1972_2.jpg

This was my 72'. I had this car in St. Petersburg, FL 1997-1998ish, sold it to a guy in Orlando. Last I heard this car was in GA.

BRE_1972_1.jpg

If I owned this I dont think I would have EVER Sold it. Looks nicely done!

It was nice.... But my 69' in Seattle was nicer. The BRE just had a nice paint job (if you like "Flashy"). The tranny was hammered and it needed bigger meats, it had CRX seats, ya it was a fun car.

If it's the same car... . . . .it was sitting outside somewhere in Washington for years

Build thread:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/3045-franks-flared-car/

Well he is going to be working on this one next so I figured I should start a thread :D 69 2 door with bubble flared and a fiberglass hood. It was defiantly a bad ass car in its day!! All we have to do is bring it back from the dead! Here are a few pics some old some new.

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0063.JPG

IMG_0067.JPG

IMG_0064.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0147.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

• Like 1

OMG, it's my CAR!!! Foooooking A! That poor thing was ragged out. That's pho-shizzle the REAL DIZZLE! Even with the CRX seats in that baby, wow, just wow. WTF was somebody doing with that gawd awful hood, it's amazing how somebody can ghey a car out in a matter of days. Good to know somebody saved it. I hope somebody in the non-lame-genre roles this beast. Anybody know if they are Ratsun, or contact info?

Gee-Zus I lost my ass on this car, if I can remember right, sold it for $3300.... Gawd dang darn fart,,, hell the taillights alone are worth $1200 these days WTF, totally gay.

• 5 years later...