Topher's 72 SR 510

Im going to keep my SR to put into this car eventually. I have some buddies that are gona help me tear apart the engine clean it up and clean up the trans and build them up. In the mean time i am picking this Dime up either tomorrow or Sunday. Its running and comes with all the trim and interior along with a few other upgrades and stuff. Hope to see some of you guys at the meets alot sooner with a running 510 then i thought. Im sure most of you have seen the car on the relm. If you guys have a deep knowledge of SR swaps and want some free Craft beer and pizza and want to help me get my ducks in a row with wiring then hit me up im kinda REALLY broke right now and i make beer so if that sounds like a fair trade to you then AWESOM!

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice love the jdm wheels

i do too but they are so small the sway bar scrapes every flipping time i hit a large bump in the car lol. so i think im gona sell them to start paying off my dept. How much do you think they are worth? guys said they are worth close to a grand.

Prob 800-1000 if they were 14s they would be easyer to sell though

thanks man. ya i would prob kept them if they were 14 cuz they would help the sway bar clear and 280zx brakes would fit. Im sure they will find a home with taxes coming back :-) and they are literally mint. guy never even drove the car in the rain so that he didnt get the wheels wet lol

I know as a fact it's the sway bar cuz he has replaced it due to the fact of it ripping off on bumps

its not your sway bar.

your sway bar is higher than the oil pan, cross member, TC rods, lower control arms, exhaust, ect, ect, ect.....

510 sway bar...

6746630224_large.jpg

I'll take some tomorrow but they are literally 2 maybe three inches from the ground. Maybe it's the wrong sway bar..

take pics so we know what your looking at.