New to the neighborhood in 1980 (79) 210

Lonestar

Hey everyone!

Names Justin and I'm rolling in big state Texas ya'll!

Just picked up a beaut of 1980 210 that I saw on the CL. I'm big with the old school imports and

knew I had found my car when I seen the ad. She's a 2d 5spd with only 37773 original miles, no lie!

She's clean and runs great, only needs a few things. Here some pics to get ya'll going, I hope to have some better ones of the inside and motor tomorrow. I'm excited to be here and hope to make some new friends. IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

Pics of the car sitting on custom center line rims, 16 front and 17 rear. Guy wanted to keep and I didn't want them! :P IMAG0050.jpg

That's not me in the background, I'm much uglier! :lol:

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

Sitting pretty on a set 15 inch Konig rewind rims wrapped in 205/50/r15 Nitto Neogen tires!

IMAG0054.jpg

Real mileage! :blink: Not rolled over!

More pics to come! Later guys and gals, hope you enjoy. :cool:

• Like 1
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all for the warm welcome! I'm going to be giving her a good wash and shine today. Here some more pic's of the inside. The drivers seat is toast but the other are still nice shape. So what do ya'll think would look better, black cloth or black Leather? :huh:

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

One of the first things I'm gunna do is clean this engine up.

IMAG0066.jpg

She's got some thump power. Would anyone know where I could a trunk seal at? This one has about had it.

Yup, I'm in the Ft.Worth so you'll be seeing this Datsun running the streets here again soon. Speaking of which, are there any meets for Datsun here in the DFW area?

id be surprised if you could fill an heb parking lot with if you had all the datsuns in texas in one place, and half of them would probably be owned by datsunfreak

:blink: It can't be that bad, can it? I mean even if there are not a lot don't mean we can't hang out or something yah? I'm keeping an ear for some of the car shows that go on around here. Would any of ya'll be interested in attending any?

Yup, I'm in the Ft.Worth so you'll be seeing this Datsun running the streets here again soon. Speaking of which, are there any meets for Datsun here in the DFW area?

There is a regular monthly meet, open to all old school Japanese cars. ;)

First Sunday of every month at 6:30pm (next meet is April 3rd)

Freebirds World Burrito

1301 West Pipeline Road

Hurst, TX 76053-4624

(817) 282-8100

2cqli5t.jpg

:blink: It can't be that bad, can it? I mean even if there are not a lot don't mean we can't hang out or something yah? I'm keeping an ear for some of the car shows that go on around here. Would any of ya'll be interested in attending any?

I was just out there for 4 years and NEVER saw another 510......

I was just out there for 4 years and NEVER saw another 510......

There's lots around, it's just nobody drives them much. :P

Me and my friend Dave are the only ones crazy enough to daily a Datsun. Everyone else just keeps them in the garage and brings them out once a month for the meet. :unsure:

Hey, how do ya'll do that Quote thing with someone else's post, I don't think I'm doing it right.... :huh:

There is a regular monthly meet, open to all old school Japanese cars. ;)

First Sunday of every month at 6:30pm (next meet is April 3rd)

Aww sweet! I'll try to be there with my Datsun, hoply I'll have the valve leak fixed and my seats back.

There's lots around, it's just nobody drives them much. :P

Me and my friend Dave are the only ones crazy enough to daily a Datsun. Everyone else just keeps them in the garage and brings them out once a month for the meet. :unsure:

Well call me crazy too cus she about to hit the streets on a daily basis. :cool: