I need your help guys in Santa Ana Ca

oneta22

I need your help guys if ur down it you could call it small car show or meet just to display our datsuns for couple hours.....you can leave anytime.... free hot dogs and hamburgers and chips and drinks 7am-12pm having a small sales promo for work (I work for Firestone) i need some cars to show up address 3733 S Bristol Santa ana ca block north of South Coast plaza....lmk if ur guys are down...i just want to show my guys at work what i do as a hobby plus to show off ur cars....:).... heres my number 951-473-5311

thanks... March 12, 2011

1. oneta22 just add ur self to the list who's able to show...thanks

2 Nicoya Bumble Bee in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need your help guys if ur down it you could call it small car show or meet just to display our datsuns for couple hours.....you can leave anytime.... free hot dogs and hamburgers and chips and drinks 7am-12pm having a small sales promo for work (I work for Firestone) i need some cars to show up address 3733 S Bristol Santa ana ca block north of South Coast plaza....lmk if ur guys are down...i just want to show my guys at work what i do as a hobby plus to show off ur cars....:).... heres my number 951-473-5311

thanks... March 12, 2011

2. nicoya with Bumble Beast

thanks... March 12, 2011

2 Nicoya Bumble Bee in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If arriving at 9 a.m. is cool....I'm down! ;)