'77 B210 2dr @ Ecology Mesa

Burabuda

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a grill from a 77 b210 in perfect shape swapped to instal a 620 grill and 4 light set up pm me if your interested I could maybe ship but you'd have to pay shipping. Make an offer has lights with it too and perfect badges and turn signals

did not know a 610 grille would fit and does your b210 grille have round or square turn signal? where you live? id have to check on the shipping

its not exactly an exact bolt in fit you have to trim the sides down with a sander. i got mine with the sides broken for cheap then made it fit. looks pretty sick i have pictures in my build thread titled my collection. if you search for brush beater it will ping my orange car and the grill is in the white b210. i live up on the washington coast but could maybe work something out in shipping or i could maybe even meet halfway if you give me gas or lunch lol

what sorta price did you have in mind?

did not know a 610 grille would fit and does your b210 grille have round or square turn signal? where you live? id have to check on the shipping

Read his post closer. He said 620 grill, not 610. ;)

if you search for brush beater it will ping my orange car and the grill is in the white b210.

Not the best pic... :P

downsized_0513001405.jpg

old grill and girl friend. we were getting pizza and i made her jump out and take a picture lol. wish i had pictures of it slammed on real wheels :P

downsized_0130001455.jpg

downsized_0510001712.jpg

there is the girl and car again out in the brush. its a narrow fit ha. would you believe my car is still strait and not beat to shit? underside is perfecto and really no dents except where some asshat sat on my hood... wish i wouldnt have done that :P

0510001717.jpg

weavin trees lol this car has climber steeper than most trucks.

sorry to pic spam with my own car! got carried away!

anyways the old grill can be shipped out if someone wants it? just shoot me a pm its in perfect shape