That billet aluminum air cleaner cover thingy...

I forgot who wanted it so figured I would post it up here. Looking to trade it for a stock carb and air cleaner... complete.... plus 10 bucks :D I would prefer one that doesn't have to be rebuilt so that I can just go and slap it on but beggars can't be choosers right? I need to take my webber off and rebuild it so that once I do my head swap I can put it all on together. Pics will be up sunday morning, I'm leaving in an hour for Austin for a Civil Twilight concert and won't be back till then. 4.5 hours on the road each way....at night....with an hours sleep .... keep me in your thoughts guys. And no skib, you can't come, there's no In-n-out here.

Located in Tyler Tx. <----sorry mods, forgot about that.

b12a8fc0.jpg

b8d6b745.jpg

75db7e8e.jpg

4f1d5cf7.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I made you the offer on the aircleaner. Its sand cast not billet... But Im still interested and my offer (your asking price) still stands. I dont have a stock hitachi... and if your truck is desmogged you dont want one. Seriously. Rebuild your weber, itll be cheaper, it will work better and it will be half the headache. Check ebay for a carb kit after you try carefully pulling the one apart that youve got and cleaning it out...odds are that if you can get it apart without tearing the gasket and your floats and accelerator pump are good you dont need a kit.

Send me your paypal info and Ill get you the money.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I made you the offer on the aircleaner. Its sand cast not billet... But Im still interested and my offer (your asking price) still stands. I dont have a stock hitachi... and if your truck is desmogged you dont want one. Seriously. Rebuild your weber, itll be cheaper, it will work better and it will be half the headache. Check ebay for a carb kit after you try carefully pulling the one apart that youve got and cleaning it out...odds are that if you can get it apart without tearing the gasket and your floats and accelerator pump are good you dont need a kit.

Send me your paypal info and Ill get you the money.

Sounds good :) paypal is kobellama@ymail.com sorry it took so long to respond, my Mac crashed (coke spilled on it) and I just got it back.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.