skyblue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When im ready i gotta hit u up foe all those bushings, where to get

Fo sho. Let me know.

If only the camper was just a weeee slimmer..

I need to get me one.. bad!

there is a slimmer one out there. Erichwaslike had it in his drift shed truck

I like the size of your shell, plus it's probably got a surprising amount of room. I was on my way to buy one of those in Portland for a 720 I had and the guy sold it to someone that saw it and stopped by. He didn't even come out when I told him I was there he just texted me "sold". Fuckers.

• Like 1

thx jen! i love it too.

but i ran into a problem. i changed my u-joints today and the truck now vibrates like crazy on the freeway. ughhhhhh!! its pretty bad. On the fence now about taking the truck. after all the time and money ive spent now this shit!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhh! im so pissed/bummed/sad/frustrated. :crying: <_< :angry:

thx jen! i love it too.

but i ran into a problem. i changed my u-joints today and the truck now vibrates like crazy on the freeway. ughhhhhh!! its pretty bad. On the fence now about taking the truck. after all the time and money ive spent now this shit!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhh! im so pissed/bummed/sad/frustrated. :crying: <_< :angry:

did you reinstall with joints 90 degrees out?

thx jen! i love it too.

Which ones did u use? AutoZone ujoints have never lasted me over a month...u have one piece or still carrier bearing setup?

did you reinstall with joints 90 degrees out?

I think I might have. Will that fuck shit up? I was thinking that could be it.

Which ones did u use? AutoZone ujoints have never lasted me over a month...u have one piece or still carrier bearing setup?

they are GMB. Made in Japan. I always use them without problems. I gave a one piece drive shaft.
  • Like 1