71' SR20VE 510

SyCK

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I need some sort of filters for these velocity stacks, anyone and any good ideas on what to use or get? I saw some VS booties that looked like panty hose with an elastic ends that would be ideal but I'd be too afraid of them getting sucked in. I don't have alot of space between them either for some of the foam ones I've seen and I'd like to be able to remove them easily. Ideas?

If you got the coin, these are pretty dope... :cool:

http://www.wolfcreekracing.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=33&Itemid=23

stackfilter3.jpg

I have these filters on my wagon. they work fine so far. had them for several months. you can get them from Pierce manifolds but they mainly fit weber or mikuni horns. if you have a horn with curled lip or is rounded on the edge these won't work

• Like 1

So I've been working on the car here and there fixing some issues and trying to clean it up some. I re-did alot of the wiring and now have all of the lights working and I got the cluster / greddy gauged illuminating. I wired the tach into the Haltech so now I just need to get the software loaded and change a setting. The speedo needs a couple of parts to work and I should be getting them soon.

I've cleaned up the interior pretty good and I sprayed the door panels and dash with some black spray fabric coating.

stock color

2011-02-28_163844.jpg

Yo holmes, what's up with your shifter there? It looks straight up legit! It looks like it has a slide-down lock on it. Actually it looks like a shifter outta one of these dealie-o's!

gmgwglenwc071big.jpg

If you got the coin, these are pretty dope... :cool:

http://www.wolfcreek...id=33&Itemid=23

I have these filters on my wagon. they work fine so far. had them for several months. you can get them from Pierce manifolds but they mainly fit weber or mikuni horns. if you have a horn with curled lip or is rounded on the edge these won't work

Those would be awesome but they seem abit pricey and from what Benzo said it sounds like it wouldn't work on my rounded T3 stacks :( I think I'm just going to get a set of foam Uni Filters and see how those work out. Thanks for the input though :)

Yo holmes, what's up with your shifter there? It looks straight up legit! It looks like it has a slide-down lock on it. Actually it looks like a shifter outta one of these dealie-o's!

gmgwglenwc071big.jpg

Thanks, but I have no idea where the shifter came from or the brand since it was already on the car when I bought it. I haven't tried messing with it to see if actually is a slide lock deal but it works great as a short shifter :) Probably going put a shift boot over it since I don't like the exposed area where the carpet was cut to fit around it.

Those would be awesome but they seem abit pricey and from what Benzo said it sounds like it wouldn't work on my rounded T3 stacks :( I think I'm just going to get a set of foam Uni Filters and see how those work out. Thanks for the input though :)

Tea bag strainers. Ballin' on a budget. :cool:

normal_Seven_SUs.jpg

• 1 month later...

Finally had a chance to get some things done to the car. I just now got the software loaded onto my laptop, hooked it up to changed a setting and now have the tach working. I installed a new inline fuel filter and made some new plug wires for the coilpacks. I also cleaned all the built up gunk off of the steering links and re-greased all of them, the fender wells I cleaned, scraped and hit with some black rubberized undercoating and I resprayed the sway bar.

2011-04-21_113805.jpg

2011-04-21_113733.jpg

2011-04-21_124602.jpg

There was also a nostolgic japanese car meet a couple weeks back and I have a few pics from that. The watermarked pics I did not take.

1237504390_kxXCF-O-1.jpg

396037448.jpg

5581020377_c87b8465cb_b.jpg

5586307410_6c3b6e3eb5_b.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0712-1.jpg

5586306890_c479bed93e_b.jpg

img_5899.jpg

img_5901.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Bump, what are the updates???

I'm actually picking the car up from the tuner tomorrow, had it retuned and a I did a couple of things under the hood and on the inside. I'll post some pics with the updates later this week :)

Is your car equipped with the 350z six speed? Does it fit in the stock tunnel?

Nah, it's the 5spd out of a S14

Dude, more pics and info on the steering wheel quick release hub setup.

Looks like it's not too long.

I'll take some more pics this weeekend with the wheel on and off. All the info I have on it is what I was told by the previous owner since he had it installed. Some sort of JDM adapter (ACR?) that I can't find any info on and a Works Bell quick release hub, sorry I don't have any more info than that on the set up.

Was your car over at Jerermy's Shop?

The car was at JTran Studios on Veterans Memorial.

If you ever come up to the better part of Texas let me know and we can have some lunch or something like that.

For sure! Thanks for the invite :)