goin to 5 corners tomorrow

nismopu

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this was the funniest trip! everyone who wanted to go that morning called and cancelled on me. The people whom I suspected would go(bluemeanie, lynch, and kiznook) didnt message me or post in here. I did however get a call from blue meanie that morning after I had fallen back to sleep when everyone cancelled on me. we get to the yard to find other tuesday night regulars there and no real datto finds. Next time were going to PAW! I swear every LKQ is making the import sections smaller and smaller. YET thats where everyone is getting parts from!!!! peace.

LKQ is huge.

They are the #1 largest supplier of recycled auto parts in the US. Seems like they will aquire any decent clean yard with late model stuff. John's Imports, PAW, etc...

They just recently also bought the largest maker of third party aftermarket body parts. Sounds like if it aint OEM, it's coming from them.

LKQ Aquisition

nothing in longview but over in rainer at c.a.r.s he has a few datsun trucks and a 510 with 70 purple plush intior that he wont part with i dont think he has the papers on it as the story goes and supposedly my old 2dr is in kelso at some yard but i havent seen it.Rainier has always been fair on it prices if you let me know what your looking for i will go and take a look pm with a junkyard title and on sat morn i will take a look

Freaky