big brakes for 200sx struts

brian99eh

well im a fng to 510s so here we go. i bought a 510 with 200sx struts and it has stock 240z calipers bolted to it with 10 in solid rotors any one know who makes a big brake kit for 200sx struts one would think a kit for a 240z would fit since the stock brakes fit

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arizona Z car has nice brakes for 240Z cars.

http://www.arizonazcar.com/brake.html

front4lug3.jpg

Competition Front Brake Kit (4-lug) $795/pair

Comes with massive FORGED aluminum 4-piston calipers, (stainless steel pistons), HUGE 12.2 inch diameter curved vane directional vented rotors 1.25 inch thick, CNC machined billet T-6 aluminum rotor centers.

Includes calipers, pads, bolts, fittings , aluminum caliper brackets, STAINLESS BRAIDED BRAKELINES, and all highest quality hardware. Check out the size of those vents!

Note: Specify 240Z kit for 70-73 hubs or 280z kit for 74-78 hubs.

Use with 1979-1981 ZX master cyl.

The rotor assemblies bolt to the back of the hubs just like the originals.

Why piece together home made junk when you can buy a complete beautiful quality Real racing brake kit at this price.

What year are the 200SX struts? I am putting 87 struts on my car and they come with vented rotors, not solid. I have been looking around for a kit for these strut and have found nothing so far. Anything I do will have to be custom made and most likely not cheap. I did find drilled and slotted rotors wich will help some and should keep everything under control.

And the reason I am running the 200SX instead of the Z stuff, I don't want to run spacers.

airizona kit wont fit nether will ermish fit the1980-81 200sx srtuts yes they will bolt on but the rotor spacing is off possibly going to just sell my front struts and brakes they were shortend by dp racing they have dp lowering springs. i have the toyota calipers just way to heavy i had a 240z at one time and have seen just about every thing you could do to one of them or looked up every place i could think about that would have brakes for them

What year are the 200SX struts? I am putting 87 struts on my car and they come with vented rotors, not solid. I have been looking around for a kit for these strut and have found nothing so far. Anything I do will have to be custom made and most likely not cheap. I did find drilled and slotted rotors wich will help some and should keep everything under control.

And the reason I am running the 200SX instead of the Z stuff, I don't want to run spacers.

5 lugs struts or 4 lug? if you have the 5 lug Z32 calipers will fit?

• 3 years later...

4 lug stock solid rotor and 2 piston 240z calipers

old thread i know, but i'm trying to figure out what came one my car. PO said 200sx struts and brakes, but it looks like 240z calipers to me.

69dime_caliperrotor_zpse10ed913.jpg

69dime_strut_zps27c7f969.jpg

problem is i measured and ordered some wheels (15x7+0) and there is too much poke, so i need to identify them so i can figure out how to suck them in to fit. I need about 1/2" so if they are indeed 200sx struts with 240z brakes, I can try to find some 280zx units and get them in there.

I can take more pictures if anyone needs them and has a better clue than me