CAN/AM Production easy wiring boxes for EFI works for KA's SR's VG's CA's and more

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very new to this stuff. I might be pickin up a 72 datsun truck with a ka24de swap done. Just needs the wiring finished. Would this help get things done? I notice some o you live in Washington. I anyone could meet up and help that would be cool but I think I would like to purchase one of these. Hit me up with a pm on picking one of these up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man, I joined this forum specifically to ask you questions and most likely buy one of these boxes of yours..

I've got a '90 s13 hatch with the original sohc.. after getting tired of the 3 chassis harness I've gone through I decided to bite the bullet and buy a "painless" style 12 circuit, expandable, wiring chassis harness. I want to keep my efi and stock, yet stripped down engine harness and ecu,

Could this product help with ease of installation and cleanliness?

Please email me or pm your phone number! I would love to talk to you about your can/am box..

Thanks, bruce

2eDeYe' date='19 August 2011 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1313781467' post='532095']

You guys might want to PM Icehouse directly. He's a busy guy and might not check in to this thread often, but he does check his PM's as they email him a notification ;)

this is how i got ahold of him. have patience, he will respond and take care of you. ;)

just a token of my appreciation, Ichouse sold me one of these boxes for my sr20 swap and it was the easiest wiring job i have ever done!! if you follow the directions you will get your engine running. It took me just a few hours and when i turned the key to check the fuel system the thing started up. great craftsmanship, great product, I had to wait for mine but it was well worth the wait. Icehouse got me my box just as soon as he possibly could. Thanks DUDE!!!!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.