CAN/AM Production easy wiring boxes for EFI works for KA's SR's VG's CA's and more

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't write down the tracking numbers on the last shipment. Should be there soon. I had to go build a few because a few orders came in at once. Probably still in route.

Wouldn't it have been preferable to make the ground a solid plane on one side of the PCB and then have a large through hole drilled to use a larger gauge wire directly to chassis? Then again, with those screw lugs, you can get about a 12ga wire into them. Nice set up, I used the "Relay Board" designed for my MegaSquirt and it made the whole install a hell of a lot faster. Someday I'll clean it up some as well.

its ben 2 weeks wats goin on i need the part. come on call me your some thing. this is bad biz .i pm u 2 or 3 time r u goin to get back to me. i dont wanna b a dick but man i just dont know wat to do can u let me know wat goin on

its ben 2 weeks wats goin on i need the part. come on call me your some thing. this is bad biz .i pm u 2 or 3 time r u goin to get back to me. i dont wanna b a dick but man i just dont know wat to do can u let me know wat goin on

You're my some thing.

come on call me your some thing.

You told him to. :lol:

You do realize Jeff has to build these right? It's not like going to the parts store and buying a set of spark plugs. Pestering him with texts probably won't get them to you any sooner either. Jeff is a good guy and will get you a quality product, patience young padawan. 2 weeks for a custom part is nothing.

While your waiting maybe you could take some writing and spelling classes to help get your point across a little better.

• Like 1

Hardwyre

Wouldn't it have been preferable to make the ground a solid plane on one side of the PCB and then have a large through hole drilled to use a larger gauge wire directly to chassis?

YES

but you could do this yourself/ Get a gomment and just do it.

I thought of the same thing after I looked at it. could also maybe use a strain relief holder for the wires going in to it. But untill Jeff made this no other MOFO has done this.

Just say this is the A1 version.

Jeff sold 1 at Canby (nobody seems to have money on them at these shows)

ALZE

these boxes have been selling out faster than can be made.

You could just wire it yourself till the box comes in/sent or more being made.

Look in the "HOW TO" section of this site and you could have it done in a day and save yourself 150$

Be honest must people never get to actually using the box that fast as the car has been sitting for months and then they think cause they have the box ,car is allof a sudden its going to be running.

Hardwyre

Wouldn't it have been preferable to make the ground a solid plane on one side of the PCB and then have a large through hole drilled to use a larger gauge wire directly to chassis?

YES

but you could do this yourself/ Get a gomment and just do it.

I thought of the same thing after I looked at it. could also maybe use a strain relief holder for the wires going in to it. But untill Jeff made this no other MOFO has done this.

Just say this is the A1 version.

Jeff sold 1 at Canby (nobody seems to have money on them at these shows)

ALZE

these boxes have been selling out faster than can be made.

You could just wire it yourself till the box comes in/sent or more being made.

Look in the "HOW TO" section of this site and you could have it done in a day and save yourself 150$

Be honest must people never get to actually using the box that fast as the car has been sitting for months and then they think cause they have the box ,car is allof a sudden its going to be running.

thanks for the info but i paid for it like 2 or 3 weeks ago and it was suppose to been shipped 2-3 weeks ago and i still have not received. It's not the fact that it's waiting to be built, it was suppose to already be on the mail. I've been getting parts shipped to me all over the world and none of them have taken this long but thanks I know it's all going to work out and can't wait to get mine because I know it's a good part.

wats goin on r u goin to send me the part can u give me a tracking number im not mad but just need to resolve this issue

Continuing to bump this thread is only going to piss off everyone else, and that's only going to make it more difficult for you. I'd help if I could, but as of now it looks like you just need to wait. The box isn't going to do any magical work for you - are you actually ready for it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.