CAN/AM Production easy wiring boxes for EFI works for KA's SR's VG's CA's and more

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

been a while since I've been on here (caught up working on Porsches somehow nowadays?) ...but I've gotta say, damn it Jeff if you aint just killin' it! simple, smart solution that those of us who have built similar parts by hand, per application will tell you... this will save time and money. bigtime. I'm gonna be driving through your neck of the woods after picking up a can in canada here soon... so you better keep a couch open for me... I'll bring the beers!!!

Jeff, this is Tacomaboy. I put up some fresh pics in roadsters of what your killer product will motovate. Thanks for taking the time and effort to put out such a nice looking and most important user friendly piece. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

• 2 weeks later...

This is great! Thanks Jeff, I will definitely start saving my pennies to get one of these, although I do plan to wire the swap up the 'old-fashioned-way' first. I think it would be to my benefit to wire the harness up without this box(mostly for my own knowledge and experience). This device is certainly a winner.

• 2 weeks later...

This is so cool! The wiring end of the job has been keeping me from really DOING an EFI powered swap of any kind in my Dattos. Now I really getting excited about my VG.

THANK JEFF AND ROB.

Jeff, are you going to bring any to Canby?

Jeff, are you going to bring any to Canby?

That is a good idea, me and Rob where talking about that! I should bring some, so people can at least see them.

• Like 1

jeff came down this weekend and we wired up the box to a sr20de non turbo, Man this box is so much better than the old design the led lights up when the relay is activated so you know its working so nice. I have the old style box in my sr car and i had to get one of the new ones from him. Jeff will be coming to the bbq meet at my shop may 1st im sure he will have a few boxes with him, I also have one extra he left here for me to sell if someone needs one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.