P.O.T.D. 2011

tdaaj

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been to this, what is it? Is it a swap meet? wayno

we started this a few years ago, I may have been the first, then bleach then? anyways, its just a good family oriented get together/pot luck bbq. Only with datsuns and with the exception of a possible toyota or 2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is my favorite Datto meet of the year. Really liked the venue last year down @ the Des Moines Marina. Make sure to bring your fav. meet or some buns or chips or drinks. Or bring it all :cool:

This year I'm going to provide some food for people. If we have over 40 cars show up then I may run out of food but I'll give it a shot anyway. Bring snacks and drinks. No alcohol allowed at this park.

Even if you drive a 240SX and your name happens to be something silly like Jeff, you are still welcome at this event!

• 1 month later...

You guys aren`t going to make the 280zx guy park down the street and across the street again are ya??

Picture180.jpg

j/k

Only if you go to the wrong place.

This year I'm going to provide some food for people. If we have over 40 cars show up then I may run out of food but I'll give it a shot anyway. Bring snacks and drinks. No alcohol allowed at this park.

Even if you drive a 240SX and your name happens to be something silly like Jeff, you are still welcome at this event!

what! no alcohol? what kind of crap is that? can i put it in a cup? whats this world coming to!!!!

what! no alcohol? what kind of crap is that? can i put it in a cup? whats this world coming to!!!!

Just get all shit-faced on the way there & pass out in someones truck :P :sleep: :sick: